Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the number of season tickets sold !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(BUSHRANGER takes another drag on his spliff) Man! that's good sheet!!! :waaaht:;D

Comment

as of today, probably around 2,500.

By July 1st, it will probably be around 6,000.

I am guessing, that there must be 1000s waiting to see who will be appointed as manager and, in my case, who QPR will buy.

For example, I do not want to watch a Dennis Wise team that includes 2workhorses in midfield and 6ft 4 defenders who cannot control or pass the ball, with the team hoofing the ball and playing for set pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by bushranger1982 View Post

(bushranger takes another drag on his spliff) man! That's good sheet!!! :waaaht:;d
        quality

Comment

i reckon 5500

Comment

less than last year's total

Comment

2500 is about the right number- double that on 17th May
              Flavio must be poooing himself at the moment, just sell to Amhit and be done

Comment

Flavio normally sells businesses for a profit.

He won't make one if he sells
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, Surely flavio cannot take anymore flak from the fans can he, and what is Amhit doing in the sidelines taking orders from a cherry picker

Comment

7k come deadline day
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

kev,

agree He has to get it right this season. Fans went very close to turning completely (some have already), it won't take much more for everyone turn against him.

I'd rather be positive and say its a first full year in football and lessons will be learn't.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        kev,

agree He has to get it right this season. Fans went very close to turning completely (some have already), it won't take much more for everyone turn against him.

I'd rather be positive and say its a first full year in football and lessons will be learn't.
                        Pete, Why does'nt he just admit to making mistakes and either give in or get a decent manager and leave him to get on with it and give him a budget to buy his own players, if it goes wrong then the fans will soon tell him what is going wrong as we are footie fans not business men and business men dont see what the real fans see, if you know what i mean arry

Comment

4500ish.

With the right manager and players coming in i could see it get to nearer 10,000 come start of the season.

Comment

4,296 so far. Sorry, now 4,298-a father and son have just renewed as I was posting this.

Comment

Working...
                            X