Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me that thought cook was good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me that thought cook was good?

I keep reading a few comments here and there that cook was poor when he came on against Bristol City. I thought he came on and looked impressive in the short spell. Did i miss something?

To be honest, I thought he went missing for the first 10 minutes. I sit at the front of R block so maybe I didnt see what he contributed as well as i could have done?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I also thought Cook was pretty poor when he came on. Given he'd been out for a couple of matches and came on as a sub, I suppose we have to give him some leniency. But I think we all agree that he's nowhere near the player he was before he left us :cry:
      Be nice to Minty

Comment

It's a shame as well :very_sad:
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Without a doubt Cook WAS good. It is often a problem coming back after serious injuries to exhibit the speed and confidence that they might have had prior to their injury. I sincerely hope he gets back to his best but am to be quite honest a little bit doubtful. :(

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
            Without a doubt Cook WAS good. It is often a problem coming back after serious injuries to exhibit the speed and confidence that they might have had prior to their injury. I sincerely hope he gets back to his best but am to be quite honest a little bit doubtful. :(
            Do you think that's down to a physical change or a mental one?
            Be nice to Minty

Comment

Cook was poor when he came on and was at fault for there goal, but he did make amends with a contribution to the winner.
              Shame he looks like he will never be as he was before he left for fulham

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                Do you think that's down to a physical change or a mental one?
                I think with injuries such as this it is a mix of both. Generally one aspect influences the other and vice versa. IMO.

Comment

Yep, you missed something...:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by thefatgod1 View Post
                    Cook was poor when he came on and was at fault for there goal, but he did make amends with a contribution to the winner.
                    Shame he looks like he will never be as he was before he left for fulham
                    From where I was sitting their goal was almost completely Helgusons fault with a weak pass back that Sproule latched onto. i think it would be harsh to blame Cookie for that......
                    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

In answer to you question he did ok. Wouldn't say he set the world on fire. I just don't think he is half the player he was. He seems a lot slowers now and he also looks like he'll struggle to beat an egg at the minute let alone a defender on the opporsite side!

However I do feel that he will be a different and better player than we are seeing now at the start of next season.

Comment

Thought cook did alright when he came on. Although for me, going on current form, cook wouldnt get in my midfield 4 or 5. Ofcourse it depends on what formation were playing.

If its a 4 man midfield id go: RM: Ephraim CM: Leigerwood CM: Lopez LM: Taarabt.

If 5: RM: Routledge CM: Leigerwood CM: Lopez CM/AM: Ephraim LM: Taarabt.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Done well IMO, deffo not his fault about their goal, despite what some would try and make you beleive.

Comment

I thaught he did just ok when he was on. Then again it was only 10 minutes!!
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Judging a player on 10mins play is very very harsh and you cookie slaters should have a reality check. Cookie is not playing as well as he used to but he is still 1 of the better players out of a bad bunch. You put Buzz and Vine in and you will see an improved cookie. If he can stay fit and have a run of games he will come good and lets not forget that Tarrabat will NOT be a QPR player next season

Comment

Working...
                              X