Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning... Peter Taylors name has cropped up from within the club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning... Peter Taylors name has cropped up from within the club!

Please nooooooooo.......!

do me a favour

cant see it myself

Comment

No thanks! Wouldnt be happy if he got the job!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Balanta came back and said best manager ever,Taylor has got the job on that!!!

Comment

Good manager. Not a problem with him. WOuld prefer Curbishley but Taylor only gets rinsed for the Akinbiyi period at Leicester. Other than that, pretty solid.

Comment

To be fair decent overall record although Wycombe had a terrible dip in form before getting back on track this season. One of the better names mentioned but still think there must be someone exciting out there!

Comment

I dont think i would be suprised by this, any decent name wont come to club because they would not be involved in transfers if lucky they might get to pick the team!:confused:

Comment

Has done a good job at Wycombe on very little budget, their dip in form came when loan stars went back (Balanta, Church) and through injuries and suspensions. When they got that Akinde from Bristol, they picked up again. Would still prefer O'Driscoll or Di Matteo if we are looking at lesser known managers though.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

god no
                  Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

LOL

Comment

because he did an amazing job at stevenage
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                      X