No announcement yet.

Put Your This Season Spend On QPR here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have pulled my Belt right in this year £525 for my season ticket, i have driven up to all games and only been away once to Reading. One pint as driving and i have stopped buying the match day program = all in all about £600-700 this year. I have a nipper on the way and this is the only way i can keep going, yes I'm really trying hard to find the cash now, no OT at work and the very real possibility of reduncy. Not renewing.

Comment

Season Tickets = £926
      QPR related beer drinking = £1000
      Away tickets £250
      Travel = £200
      QPR World = £40
      Food = £100
      ------------------------------

Call it £2500

Comment

Phew!
        Crumbs!
        For the 4 of us:
        £945 for the 4 season tickets.
        Travel to all the home games (incl. pre-season and cup games) = around £250
        Travel and entrance to 19 away league games plus the cup games = around £3600 (I couldn't believe it when I calculated that one). :waaaht:
        Programmes for all matches attended = around £154.
        4 replica shirts = around £160.

So, not including food, box office fees, drink, other merchandise etc., a grand total of...

£5109 (for the four of us, 3 of those are concessions).

Out of one wage -- it's a sizeable chunk.

But worth every penny...
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Stating the obvious I know, but including your beer spend in the figures is something of a false economy - not part of what you spend on Rangers so much as .......... well you know what I mean.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Stating the obvious I know, but including your beer spend in the figures is something of a false economy - not part of what you spend on Rangers so much as .......... well you know what I mean.
            I disagree because it is money that I'd spend elsewhere on something completely different if it wasn't for going to Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
              I disagree because it is money that I'd spend elsewhere on something completely different if it wasn't for going to Rangers.
              But Dan, the money you spend on beer does not benefit "Rangers" - unless of course you spend it in the ground - so it isn't part of your spend on Rangers, so much as on your personal effort to re-distribute wealth in the economy per se.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                But Dan, the money you spend on beer does not benefit "Rangers" - unless of course you spend it in the ground - so it isn't part of your spend on Rangers, so much as on your personal effort to re-distribute wealth in the economy per se.

That reminds me for the second game on the trot I've been served beer with line cleaning fluid blatantly poisoning my pint! Must call the club to make sure they sort it out.
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  That reminds me for the second game on the trot I've been served beer with line cleaning fluid blatantly poisoning my pint! Must call the club to make sure they sort it out.
                  Rancid! And one of the reasons I refuse to spend my :money: in the stadium anymore. :(
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Pre-Season £90
                    Season ticket £599
                    Away day travel, tickets, food etc 16x approx. £100 = £1600
                    3x shirts, 5x socks, 2x shorts, plus other bits £370

So totalling around £2700!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      At least you got bloody served!! Over about the last 6 weeks the service in the B&W bar has become absolutely appalling. They are prime candidates for doing one of my pet hates - when your standing at the bar, they serve who is in front of them instead of who had been waiting longest. You end up having to make a point.

Blue hoop - suppose it depends on the way you look at the question - I see that as coming with in my overall spend at Rangers over the course of the season. Transport money doesn't go to the club either but is included.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                        At least you got bloody served!! Over about the last 6 weeks the service in the B&W bar has become absolutely appalling. They are prime candidates for doing one of my pet hates - when your standing at the bar, they serve who is in front of them instead of who had been waiting longest. You end up having to make a point.

Blue hoop - suppose it depends on the way you look at the question - I see that as coming with in my overall spend at Rangers over the course of the season. Transport money doesn't go to the club either but is included.

Dont get me started on the bars. When I worked for Diageo I came in to see the then commercial boss to try and help out. I handed over hundreds of pounds worth of bar kit and offered to give free training to the staff..all to help the club to try and maximise revenue.

Not only did all the bar kit never actually appear...hmmm...they never took me up on the offer of helping out. Now, I'm sorry but when Guinness, an ex sponsor, wants to get involved and help out their local team..for free..you'd expect them to bite your bl00dy hand off - especially as we were skint at the time.

Suppose the commercial boss did get fired/released a few months later so someone must have realised he wasnt up to the job
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

for 14 games a season

flights 500
                          trains 300
                          tube 80
                          tickets 350
                          hotels 100

£1330 and then spending between £60-£100 on the day

so over two grand a season

Comment

most of us are putting up figures as single QPR fans, beggars belief what it must cost families!!
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                            X