So Curbs would keep most people happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well i would sooner get others but if he came to qpr i would know that qpr are
    really pulling out the stops.......but i cant help thinking that curbs is going back to charlton......

Comment

Def the best of the names i've been hearing,would personally be delighted

Comment

If Curbishley gets offered the job (and accepts) I will eat my hat. Apart from damaged goods like Pardew or older candidates after a final payday, I genuinely wonder what self respecting manager would want it. Looking at our track record the only thing that is guaranteed is board room interference and a massive payout when Flav gets the hump. This will either be at the end of October or the third week of January or both.
        The chances therefore of getting a bright young thing , or someone with an established reputation is remote.

Comment

Uninspiring. Kept Charlton up for a number of years before that went stale but did nothing at West Ham. For the avoidance of doubt it was not him that brought Masachreno (spelling!) and Tevez in it was the owner and another good bit of business was them selling a very average defender (think McCartney) to Sunderland for £7.5m over his head.

Could work out but must be better options out there. Would prefer a hungry, talented lower league manager. That's how it used to work!

Comment

To be honest, I'm getting to the point where I dont care..I just want a manager announced
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I would quite like Curbs.
              Good manager and i agree with Scott i just want a manager lol
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Think he'd be a good appointment, but can't see it as he couldn't handle interference from the W.H.U. board. Out of the frying pan and into the fire i would suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Think he'd be a good appointment, but can't see it as he couldn't handle interference from the W.H.U. board. Out of the frying pan and into the fire i would suggest.
                  Would it not be a not of a win-win situation for him if he was appointed as the next manager. If Flav starts to interfere, Curbs can walk away with the national media applauding him in doing so. If Curbs was to be appointed manager i'm sure Flav would cop on and leave him to it as he know that Curbs would walk with the slightest interference, dragging our name through the mud in the process. For this reason, i'd love to see Curbs announced as our next manager as it would hopefully show to the onlooking media and us fans that the club is taking a serious approach, and that Flav would have matured a bit regarding his input in team politics.
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                  X