mahon/legwood pairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mahon/legwood pairing

absolute failure...they just seem to have nightmares when together yet when only one plays, they have a good game...although i want mahon to sod off to barnet or somewhere...he is not worth £16k a week!!!

will wolves want legwood now??

I like Leigertwood and I think he is a decent squad player at this level but if Wolves want to stay up they need to look for better players than him. Supposedly they are interested in Tom Huddlestone anyway.

As for their pairing, they are the defensive equivalent of Gerrard and Lampard - they cancel each other out because they don't understand each others game and neither will do offensive work.

Comment

Like having a pair of immoveable oak trees in central midfield.
      Mahon moves a lot more when Legs isn't in the team -- played well alongside Lopez I thought -- Legs is just an immoveable object with dodgy distribution.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Mahon is a pub team player our worst player in years he must go in the summer:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          absolute failure...they just seem to have nightmares when together yet when only one plays, they have a good game...although i want mahon to sod off to barnet or somewhere...he is not worth £16k a week!!!

will wolves want legwood now??
          How do you know Mahon is on 16K a week?

Comment

thats what i hear....is there a problem?
            many players on the £15k mark...routledge could be more??

Comment

The Mahon and Leightwood pairing is dull, stale and unethical...

Comment

Working...
              X