Season Ticket Increases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Increases

Heard a very worrying rumour on Saturday that the club will raise the prices by 25%
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Heard a very worrying rumour on Saturday that the club will raise the prices by 25%
    I heard similar - I also heard that renewals are going very very very badly
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

560 so far scott
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
        560 so far scott

That is horrendous!

Comment

Very worrying.

Comment

that would be pretty much scandalous in the current economic climate.
            not that season tickets would effect me anyhow but when walk up prices are announced it certainly would.
            sky news this morning talking about how clubs are freezing or reducing STs,sport will be hit by dwindlling numbers.
            another million to be made unemployed the experts reckon.

have a rethink rangers

Comment

will be interesting to see the upcoming propaganda from the glub regarding the amount sold,the figures don't lie but we all know a certain mr russell is partial to lets say the odd untruth.

Comment

The worrying thing is that for STs to be worthwhile financially they'll have to increase the walk-up prices as well.

SO,
                Platinum goes from £35 to £43.75
                Gold goes from £30 to £37.50
                Silver goes from £25 to £31.25
                Bronze goes from £20 to £25.00

And they'd probably round those up as well :(

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                  will be interesting to see the upcoming propaganda from the glub regarding the amount sold,the figures don't lie but we all know a certain mr russell is partial to lets say the odd untruth.
                  I predict "unprecedented demand", as in "we never had such a low demand before" :money:
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

didn't somebody (not sure from the club) state that we sold 1,000 on the first day?
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

the disearning part of all this is that our unwavering loyalty in some cases over thirty years plus has been compleatly overlooked as just another pin in the side of the voodoo doll.clubs all over the world are rewarding their fans with price decreases and we seem to making up the balance.if i hadn't got my job when i did it would have been way beyond my means to afford it so i suppose i'm lucky i have the choice.the on the day prices are discraceful and another rise in season tickets will kill off the atmosphere at hq because it will be half empty.surely anyone who has a half decent business acumen can see that or are we being totally ignored in favour of the "c" club clientel.i fear the latter statement is far more prevelant these days.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                        didn't somebody (not sure from the club) state that we sold 1,000 on the first day?
                        no, it was implied to an extent. the first 1000 get free subscription to the official magazine....in an interview on the offy they said someone was one of the first 1000 to get the free subscription, not that 1000 had renewed.

Comment

cheers for clearing that up.

I can envisage a huge backlash from the fans if this rumour is to be accurate, hopefully other clubs will 'lend their support' like derby did and force the club into a sensible pricing structure. When is the club next meeting up with the fans, surely this is something that needs to be discussed with the powers that be.
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                            cheers for clearing that up.

I can envisage a huge backlash from the fans if this rumour is to be accurate, hopefully other clubs will 'lend their support' like derby did and force the club into a sensible pricing structure. When is the club next meeting up with the fans, surely this is something that needs to be discussed with the powers that be.

There's a meeting next week with all the fans groups/websites with the club. Pete is going to represent people from here.

Also, tomorrow night there's a quiz night in the W12 club and we have a team entering. At last year's event lots of staff were there (i was in a team with gianni) i'm pretty sure that if the "powers that be" are in attendance tomorrow that they'll get collared by many a fan posing questions about this!

I know I will be

Comment

How much do you lot pay for a season ticket then ?

Iv bought mine for Cardiff Citys new stadium with an outside chance of possible Premier League football for £332.50. It was £329 but had to pay the extra for a card which has a barcode for quicker entrance.Other tickets can go up to £420 (roughly) maximum

Comment

Working...
                              X