Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will It take To get us Into The Top 2!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Will It take To get us Into The Top 2!!?

Ainsoworth says that we were not far away. Maybe, when we played Wolves that was true.

But 29 Points difference is huge !!

Does getting us into the Top 2 take a complete re-think?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I don't look at us as a top 2 club. Each season I hope and look for improvement. I think we will be midtable if we don't bring in any strikers. If we can get a 25 plus a season striker and a left back then I would be looking at us pushing for a playoff place. I do think we blew a chance , as next season this league will be alot tougher to get out so im very suprised, when we was pushing for a playoff spot, that in jan the owners didn't splash some cash, as we did get in amongst the mix and we was punching above our weight, so we should of bought then
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

29 points is not that huge if you look at the bigger picture....how many games ended 0-0......we cried out all season for a desent striker....that could have made those 0-0 one pointers into 3 pointers.......also the games we threw away where we dominated but never put away chances...all easily rectified with the right strike force....
      so i would say we are not that far away really.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        What Will It take To get us Into The Top 2!!

A good manager, healthy transfer kitty, and Flabio understanding his place i.e. trusting him to manage and keeping his nose out.

Simple really...or so one would have thought :shocked:
        Last edited by Stanley; 10-05-2009, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Good question

1) ST prices marked down otherwise they will be playing in front of crowds below 10,000.

2) We a proven CHAMPIONSHIP manager who is allowed to manage with no inteferance from the Fat Itie and GP and get rid of all playing staff, apart from: Damion Stewart, Mikele Leigertwood, Wayne Routledge, Rowan Vine, Akos Buzsaky, Patrick Agyemang, Kaspars Gorkss, Martin Rowlands, Peter Ramage, Matthew Connolly, Lee Cook (?) and Heidar Helguson

Comment

Goals, goals, goals
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

winning more.

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                Goals, goals, goals
                And, more goals!!!!! ;D

Comment

We conceded 8 fewer than Wolves so the defence/keeper is fine. The trouble we have is that we scored 38 goals fewer than Wolves. We drew 16 matches so if you added 1 goal to each of the 16 draws thats another 32 points.

Simple on paper but we need goals to win points. We have the tight defence that we all agree could be improved but we need improved up front and in midfield to score and create more goals.

Comment

bout 15m quid!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

about 30 mill and thats to stay up as well covered.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                        bout 15m quid!
                        Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        about 30 mill and thats to stay up as well covered.
                        i thought everything in essex was done on the cheap......you 2 aint snobs by any chance

Comment

Im Brentwood and Tory by birth i will have you know
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Im Brentwood and Tory by birth i will have you know
                            that explains alot...essex boy with money

Comment

Ridiculously, we are as far away as we were at the start of the season. We all knew that we needed quality strikers (2), a midfield playmaker to replace Buzz and two full backs for the first team and back up for the wide areas of midfield.

Anyone seriously know why our esteemed Sporting Director and others responsible for purchasing players didn't address these OBVIOUS weak areas? And has he finally seen the obvious or is he going to waste more time buying MORE midfielders and Central Defenders?

If he does address the weak areas we may improve; if not, mid table obscurity, three managers and a bored Chairman who may well leave is what we can expect next year...

Comment

Working...
                              X