maybe flavios spin has conned me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe flavios spin has conned me...

but after watching his interview on bbc f1 i honestly think flavio has our best intrest at heart.
    hes came into football with his eyes closed and is probaly learning all the time?
    but you think back to seasons our to big signings pre season were barker, nardiello and curtis!!!!! think we are better club with him than not.
    wow **** me never thought i would post a pro flavio post!!!!:horror:

i don't think its good being called a hobby...but i think there are good intentions hidden in his agenda somewhere.

Comment

defintely good for the club, but bad for the fans.

Comment

flav

flav has qpr interests in his heart,but he brings manages in who keep playing one up front in defiance of ther origional pledges to play attacking football
        then he gets frustrated because he dosnt want to come over a too hard but wants them sacked
        hes a bit like henry the eighth

Comment

Why is it bad to be called a hobby? Most people put a lot more effort/love/dedication into their hobbies that they do their work. Hobbies are a passion, work is a means to fund your passion. You choose to do a hobby and most people don't choose to work.

Comment

Does anyone know where this can be viewed online?

Comment

You must secretly love sousa dex, no one else interrups so many unrelated posts as you do.

Go and tell GP that he made a big mistake in stabbing sousa in the back and because you can't forget him, and that you want him back, otherwise your life is becoming so empty without sousa.

Also that you are suicidal with the thought of never seeing sousa again and in your part played in helping GP with the back stabbing.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Here you go Dazz, don't tell me I don't do anything for you http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...ix_Qualifying/
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hmm hang on
                  http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...ix_Qualifying/
                  Not working but go to Scotts 2nd link. It is called briatore interview
                  Fast forward to 19.5 mins
                  Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 11-05-2009, 10:07 AM.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoop View Post
                    Why is it bad to be called a hobby? Most people put a lot more effort/love/dedication into their hobbies that they do their work. Hobbies are a passion, work is a means to fund your passion. You choose to do a hobby and most people don't choose to work.
                    Briatore calling QPR a "hobby" is the root of all our problems.We're just a play-thing and how many hobbies do you have where other people pay for them ? Golf is my hobby and with a 9 handicap at 65 I'm not bad at it but like a lot of hobbies ,could do better.I paid for my own clubs and annual fees and don't look to anyone else to subsidise my hobby.QPR is not my hobby - its my passion and good part of my life for 57 years and certainly more so than it will ever be to Briatore.Don't be taken in by all the cr*p he comes out with,its just a replay of what he said nearly 2 years ago to keep us sweet and for us to part with our money.

Comment

its like

its like briatore is a v twelve jag engine and everyone else is a mini hes just so full of power hes problem is relaxing
                      trying to sit down and drink a cup of tea seems to be an impossibillity for flavio
                      cant really make him out but know he wants to take us up even if his ambition is only short term he knows he must get us into the prem to make us a viable propersition
                      SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL TAKE US UP BUT IF HE INSTALLS A TOP MANAGER
                      HE MUST LET THEM MANAGE

Comment

To be honest i like the look of the club, ok weve had a few people take cheap digs at us, but i can get past that, all that sousa situation is totally last months chip paper!

I dont doubt Briatore has QPR in his heart! After all if we dont work out him and the other board members have wasted alot of money! And i get the feeling they wouldnt want to leave on a loss so that boads well for us!

You can look at the 5 minutes we got on what has to be said is a prime time slot on the F1 program!! I mean whoever thought you would see a segment about QPR on there! Its crazy! Think about where we were 3 years ago!

I found a old ticket the other day dated 2002 i think us at home to Stockport County in divsion 2. God to think of what a state the club was in then to how bright our future looks now is fantastic!! The board have made mistakes, we know that!!! But IMO there's no doubt Flavio is enjoying being at QPR, theye didnt come in and go "Right how can we **** our best customers off!!!???"..... as soon as we get promoted we will be danceing around singing his praises!!
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                          To be honest i like the look of the club, ok weve had a few people take cheap digs at us, but i can get past that, all that sousa situation is totally last months chip paper!

I dont doubt Briatore has QPR in his heart! After all if we dont work out him and the other board members have wasted alot of money! And i get the feeling they wouldnt want to leave on a loss so that boads well for us!

You can look at the 5 minutes we got on what has to be said is a prime time slot on the F1 program!! I mean whoever thought you would see a segment about QPR on there! Its crazy! Think about where we were 3 years ago!

I found a old ticket the other day dated 2002 i think us at home to Stockport County in divsion 2. God to think of what a state the club was in then to how bright our future looks now is fantastic!! The board have made mistakes, we know that!!! But IMO there's no doubt Flavio is enjoying being at QPR, theye didnt come in and go "Right how can we **** our best customers off!!!???"..... as soon as we get promoted we will be danceing around singing his praises!!

Well said.

Comment

It has been clear from day one that QPR are a hobby for Flavio and friends so no surprise there. What that means is they won't break the bank in a Chelscum way but nor will they tolerate failure. My take on it is that they want the club working as best as it can as a business model and will look to constantly improve and grow it on and off the field so their hobby, whilst hopefully long term successful, will not cost them an arm and leg comparatively speaking.

The other thing is I suspect they have had to call in a fair few favours to get us the sponsorship deals they have so they will not want to lose face with those sponsors by having them back a lame duck and will want them to renew when the time comes.

Fact is, barring some PR disasters, we are looking much better on and off the pitch then before Flavio and co came aboard so whilst we may not have blown away the Championship we are moving in the right direction. I anticipate money will be spent in the summer and in January to move us forward further, how much no idea. To keep those sponsors happy we need to be challenging next year and playing good football whilst doing so. That is Flavio's challenge. So come on big boy show us what you got!

Comment

the songs FOR flav etc...soon stopped didn't they?

the honeymoon period is truly over, they lost the "fans" with the massive price hikes...basically they mugged us off.

Comment

Working...
                              X