No announcement yet.

maybe flavios spin has conned me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of the day, regardless of what opinions people have of him, he is a winner and he certainly won't want to fail. If they don;t at least get us promoted, it will be deemed as failure, hence they have the same wishes as us.

As for whether we're better off with him.... Hmmm, well the likes of Cerny, Connolly, Gorkks, Vine, Buz, Routledge, Leigertwood, Cook, etc would obviously suggest we are.

We have a very competant championship squad that only needs a few additions, not overhauling, but more importantly we need grounding and continuity with a good manager here for a full season, not chopping and changing. We have had far too much unsettling with managers coming and going this season to achieve anything, without that who knows what might have been.... hopefully Flavio has learned from this meaning he is more focused than ever on getting the right man at the helm.

Comment

yeah

jim gregory learned very quickly thats its all about managers,these crazy italians however much i love them have got to realise that a bad manager means the whole thing comes to a grinding halt if dowie was given simon cox i think we could have made it through the play offs but kep changing managers is a sure fire way to destroy the team spirit,this time bring in some quality and let him stay for a four year term or even better for ten years

Comment

Working...
      X