Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont get this QPR supporter?

http://blog.jameshiggs.com/2009/04/1...-board-of-qpr/

In fairness he has a right to an opinion but I think we have more chance of going forward without Sousa. Oh & I'll take your season ticket if you dont want to pay for it for yourself?

If I can afford it I will be at QPR all the time, although not 100% happy with management at club.

Same here, Neil.
    We've had some tough times in the last 37 years I've supported QPR, and we've had some great times as well. Through thick and thin, great managers, dire managers,great chairmen, dire chairmen, promotions, relegations, there's only one thing that would stop me getting a Season Ticket at Loftus Rd, and that would be if I couldn't afford it, but I'd still make the odd game.

Cutting one's nose off to spite one's face, seems to be becoming a favourite passtime of British people, whatever happened to good old fashioned common sense approaches?

Comment

hear,hear
      Last edited by Neil; 10-05-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I know James and he's a highly intelligent bloke.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

i dont agree with the way flavios going about things at the moment but i am sure he will see sense in the long run.

lets hope so anyway.
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Your decision to dismiss Paolo Sousa is the last straw and, as a result, I have taken the difficult decision to not renew my season ticket and to not attend any games next season.

No-one is bigger than the club and whilst its an opinion, he will soon be back if we are looking good next season.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Your decision to dismiss Paolo Sousa is the last straw and, as a result, I have taken the difficult decision to not renew my season ticket and to not attend any games next season.

No-one is bigger than the club and whilst its an opinion, he will soon be back if we are looking good next season.

Why is GP bullet-proof then? Scott has clearly stated this previously, so an answer as to why would be good.

Comment

Working...
              X