Welcome back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back

i have had a change of heart,and will get behind MYUs new board 100%.still like the old board but will support this one as well.thanks for all your hard work MYU,welcome back

Yeah, MYU was so upset by this hickup so I kindly ask you all guys not to get on his back, not his fault to be sure. A bit more tolerance and patience will be good for us all
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Yeah, MYU was so upset by this hickup so I kindly ask you all guys not to get on his back, not his fault to be sure. A bit more tolerance and patience will be good for us all
      yes,spot on.He puts a lot of hard work into these sites and does not get the credit he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        i have had a change of heart,and will get behind MYUs new board 100%.still like the old board but will support this one as well.thanks for all your hard work MYU,welcome back

:what::what::what:

Comment

Stop pulling MYU's dangleberries. I know for a fact the MYU does nothing. He has this little poor geek kid locked away in his cupboard (with a PC) who looks after this site. When he makes mistakes he beats him to the tune 'We are the Rangers boys'...

Think the kids name is Scott Jones or something like that!!! ;D:grimace:;D

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            When he makes mistakes he beats him to the tune 'We are the Rangers boys'...
            LMAO
            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Working...
            X