New Manager...Not who but when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Manager...Not who but when?

Every year you hear about teams who goes up via the play offs being handicapped in the transfer market by having had to wait to find out what division they'll be in by which time the best targets are snapped up. Our managerless stint is the same.....we appear to just be sitting idle whilst other clubs duck and dive in the transfer market ahead of next season.

what other clubs? what ducking and diving? the transfer window is still shut!!

Comment

The transfer window might be shut, but a lot of the talking and signing of pre-contracts (which is what we did with Cerny, Ramage and Alberti) will already be going on.
      Waiting for the window to open is too late.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

how does anybody know what the club is doing behind closed doors about players......think its better to wait and see what happens before making rash judgements.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          how does anybody know what the club is doing behind closed doors about players......think its better to wait and see what happens before making rash judgements.
          That's why I used the word 'appears' very carefully. I know there's probably stuff going on but what I see is nothing happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            That's why I used the word 'appears' very carefully. I know there's probably stuff going on but what I see is nothing happening.
            probably better that way...how many so called targets did we lose last season through leaks and bad press.

Comment

Working...
            X