Just met Paulo Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just met Paulo Sousa

Was deliberating whether to even post this but have decided to so here goes.

Was waiting for the tube at my local Underground Station at lunchtime today with the missus and who happens to be waiting on the platform but Paulo Sousa with a mate.

So I said hello and told him I was ST holder at QPR and he was genuinely happy to stop and have a quick chat after boarding the train making the effort to stand with me.

I told him I was upset at him being sacked and express my anger at how the club had treated him. I said to him I felt he was the man to take this club forward and if he was given the time he would have been a success at QPR.

He thanked me and told me given time that he would have got things right but unfortunatly it wasn't to be. He said he felt with the return of key players such as Pat (Paddy), Vine and Buzsaky we'd have been in a good position to move forward next season. He seemed genuinley gutted he never had the opportunity to work with Buzsaky and left me with the impression he regarded him as a pretty special player. He then went on to tell me the most important thing about the club was the fans more than anything else (he actually said this 3 separate times).

After a brief chat and a few questions I thanked him one last time for all his hard work and got off at my stop but not before overhearing him tell his mate in English "this has been happening a lot". This I took to be QPR fans like myself expressing their disappointment at losing him as our Coach.

The guy was very genuine and approachable and you could tell he was here to succeed at QPR and I wish him all the best in his career.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 10-05-2009, 09:51 PM.

top bloke wish him well,
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

think Flabio will rue the day he "terminated" Paulo.

Comment

yes

yes i wish i could talk to him i would advise him to train as a gas engineer
        transco pay 275 pound a day
        like wilkins he does a fantastic job as a guest on games bad sadly cant get into players brains

Comment

What 'other questions' did you ask? :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
            What 'other questions' did you ask? :devil:
            I think we should give Paulo Sousa the respect he deserves and not look to take anything out of context which he might say. Not that I'm implying he said anything to be taken out of context.

Comment

yeah

yeah why didnt you ask him does he still think it was a good idea to drop your leading goalscorer,,,,when the one problem you have is keep getting nil nil draws...I KNOW LETS DROP THE LEADING GOALSCORER

Comment

Top bloke probably will go on to good things. good luck to him.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  yeah why didnt you ask him does he still think it was a good idea to drop your leading goalscorer,,,,when the one problem you have is keep getting nil nil draws...I KNOW LETS DROP THE LEADING GOALSCORER
                  here we go again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    yes i wish i could talk to him i would advise him to train as a gas engineer
                    transco pay 275 pound a day
                    like wilkins he does a fantastic job as a guest on games bad sadly cant get into players brains

DFE you have the strangest opinions (which you are entitled too of cause) but i cant help thinking
                    That you are a wind up merchant and by the amount of posts you have done already a complete looney tune (sorry trying to say it in the nicest way is very hard):devil:
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

i would have asked him how he keeps his barnet so lovely
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I know, I was being mischievious. I don't expect you to divulge anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                          DFE you have the strangest opinions (which you are entitled too of cause) but i cant help thinking
                          That you are a wind up merchant and by the amount of posts you have done already a complete looney tune (sorry trying to say it in the nicest way is very hard):devil:
                          Agreed, why do we have to do care in the commuity.

Paulo sounds like a good bloke, and should have been given more time, infact, anyone of our coaches should have been given more time, Well done Flav.:what:
                          My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Well I think Dowie had the worst treatment and we would of done better under him
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              think Flabio will rue the day he "terminated" Paulo.
                              i think you could be right mate.

as for DFE...do you ever think new thoughts or has it got to be the same old rubbish.......

Comment

Working...
                              X