No announcement yet.

Sell stewert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my. Have people forgotten that Stewart won player of the season? Stewart had a fantastic season and I was very impressed with how much he had improved. He along with Connolly, Gorkss, Delaney and sometimes Ramage made a fanatstic defence. The stats do not lie! Also add Cerny there too.
    Yes he makes mistakes but doesn't every other defender including Connolly and Gorkss.
    I like Stewart and he must stay. Hall can be sold because I for one do not think he is any good.
    Last edited by BuzsakyIsGod; 10-05-2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Made less mistakes but he is a fark up waiting to happen.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Made less mistakes but he is a fark up waiting to happen.
        spot on basically...

saying we should keep hold of Stewart because he's making "less mistakes this year" is ****ing *****ic...

the guys a liability and should not keep Connolly and Gorkks out of the team

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
          spot on basically...

saying we should keep hold of Stewart because he's making "less mistakes this year" is ****ing *****ic...

the guys a liability and should not keep Connolly and Gorkks out of the team
          Well he hasn't kept Gorkss and Connolly out of the team LOL

I'd have Stewart over Hall any day. Sell Hall and keep Stewart.

Yes he did make less mistakes and becasue of that he deserves to stay. Remember the defence needs to work as a team too.

Stewart is turning into a scape goat for no reason. Just laughable!

He deserves to stay personally for me enough said.

Comment

Cait what your not understanding is our best defender Connelly is playing OUT OF POSITION. I don't have a problem with stewart although he doesn't have the class of either Gorkks and Connelly. He can be a good squad player but he does make more crucial mistakes than either Gorrks or Connelly. We need a new left back because Connelly shouldn't be used to cover for the fact that Delaney is shite! Put Gorrks in with connelly and those 2 can build a premiership quality central defence IMO
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

keep him and sell one size
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Ramage Gorkks Connolly *New LB*

is who we should start next season....

whether Stewart is kept as backup or sold is not the important fact, what is most important is that Connolly be at CB with Gorkks - quite simply they are our best 2 CBs and you always play your best players

Comment

whether Stewart is kept as backup or sold is not the important fact, what is most important is that Connolly be at CB with Gorkks - quite simply they are our best 2 CBs and you always play your best players
                  100% agree mate.
                  West London. Simple.

Comment

I would get Hall off the wage bill and keep Stewart.I would have him,Connolly and Gorkks as our main CB's,with Ramage at RB,who can also play CB,and get a RB in as cover for Ramage,and a new LB with Delaney as cover.Get shot of Borrowdale if we have no intention of actually playing him.Can't criticise him as we ain't even seen if he is better than Delaney.

Comment

agree, it's a typical situation that manifests at qpr where a player is played out of position just because he is technically better than anyone else in that position! Connolly should be playing at centre half as that is his best position, and alongside Gorkks he is the best centre half at the club. Replace delaney, and move stewart to the bench will see our defence improve even further.
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

well

we must buy some power up front we are awash with center halfs dont forgt we havent even tried out delaney yet as center half
                        also im looking at stewerts age connolly is much younger and is a future full england international in the making but needs the experience
                        so lets get our back four fully functional before we go up because once we are up we will get ripped apart:confused:

Comment

most goals are attributed to a defensive error that does not make him a bad player i personally think he is very good and our defense should take great pride in the game this year which is part reason why Cerney is in line for golden gloves.
                          I would hate to see Stewart go IMHO there is not much better available out there than him, we don't need to sell to buy so i don't agree with DFE at all.
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I actually find myself sort of agreeing with DFE -- I woudln't necessarily sell Stweart, prob keep him as back-up, but Connolly and Gorkss are our best centre back pairing, as Stewart makes me very nervous when he's on the pitch.
                            (Agreeing with DFE?
                            Must go and get some tablets for that...)
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Since March he has been poor. Always rated him, so hope the jinx of winner player of the year, does not come back to haunt him. POTY, tend not to have great year after.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X