Same, More or Less Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same, More or Less Next Season?

Have to say, we need get the right manager in.

Not sure, I'll be as motivated to get to those away games, if we don't get it right.

Where did it all go wrong?

Seems like so manmy are deflated?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

injuries, and expectations whipped up by the board. i'm predicting slow steady progress based on an assumption that the club, in order to keep spending under control, will only spend money brought into the club by sponsors, gate money and such, including when we're in the prem.

Given the hype that FB comes out with, I'd be very interested in the breakdown of his so-called £34 million investment.

Comment

don't see the point in doing yet another post mortem on the season.....just keeps you feeling deflated....should be looking forward now...see what happens.....still think the best is yet to come,will keep thinking that until proven otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
        expectations whipped up by the board.
        Give that man a Pork Pie. Absolutely spot on...

We were taken in by Flab's mention of getting us to the Champions League by the time my boy hits Primary School. They raised the expectations with that, the increased costs and all teh fanfare about 'new eras'. Seems like they talk the talk, but have yet been proven to walk the walk...

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
          Give that man a Pork Pie. Absolutely spot on...

We were taken in by Flab's mention of getting us to the Champions League by the time my boy hits Primary School. They raised the expectations with that, the increased costs and all teh fanfare about 'new eras'. Seems like they talk the talk, but have yet been proven to walk the walk...
          well said that man.
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Im looking forward to Southends season next year and im full of optimism.£400 s worth
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

we have gone back six months with the departure of sousa. ok thats gone.

We must make a good managerial choice, then allow him to build a team. next season will once again be a development season. it must not be seen as a must get promoted season or we will be looking for a new manager again come christmas

find a manager, give him a budget, let him get on with it.

No tinkering or buying players by gp and flav. leave it to the manager.

if we deviate from this we will simply repeat history for yet another year.
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                we have gone back six months with the departure of sousa. ok thats gone.

We must make a good managerial choice, then allow him to build a team. next season will once again be a development season. it must not be seen as a must get promoted season or we will be looking for a new manager again come christmas

find a manager, give him a budget, let him get on with it.

No tinkering or buying players by gp and flav. leave it to the manager.

if we deviate from this we will simply repeat history for yet another year.
                spot on mate...but cannot see it happening quite like that.

Comment

Dont want another groundhog season
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

im not gonna be too worried one way or another.........if it happens it happens......if not i told you so!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X