This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Certainly not what I am saying and I think you know it. It can be twisted, but ALL FANS AND SUPPORTERS WHO LIVE ABROAD AND CANNOT GO TO GAMES ARE A VALUABLE ASSET ( in case it get diluted) but should they be telling others how to view the club?

If we are gooing debate this, what do you gage your opinion on? What others say?
    But who say's that your view is of anymore importance than mine , i could live in Timbuktu and still have a view of how i think the club is run.
    The same could apply to the fans that only turn out for big games i.e playoff final etc.

Comment

fark me is this thread for real?????????? i cant believe the crap being said ..... lofl WE ARE QPR weather we are at the bush or in the bush in oz !!!!!!
      WE ARE QPR

Comment

Don't worry its been twisted beyond all boundaries, I knew it would.

example
        . This site does a great job for overseas fans, we do not alienate them, we embrace them. So try to not divert from the real subject matter of this thread.

If you gave me an opinion on the new Star Trek film after you've seen it, I'm unlikely to be able to give an opinion back, until I've seen it. I would gather opinions from others that watched it and be able to draw my own conclusions and make a judgement.

Its not a better supporter than others mentiality, which this simply how the threasd always ends, because the questions are not answered, instead it leads to a character assisanation.

Easy cop out, to twist the meaning of the thread and cleverly use it against the poster
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Easy cop out, to twist the meaning of the thread and cleverly use it against the poster
          Pete, this thread had one intention, and one intention only....to stoke it up (yet again) about Report. You know it, I know it, and so it seems does everyone else.

The fact that the majority have pulled you up for your pathetic and childish vendetta seems to have now been skewed into everyone else twisting the content against you!

Grow up fella.
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

sounds like someone I know !!

"fella"

Your right thread locked.

it just gives ammunition to those who want to take out of context, what I was saying.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
            X