Vote for next years home and away kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for next years home and away kit

Will that be possible? Think it´s important that fans/customers have a possibility to chose what they want/wan´t to buy. Crazy if not.

It would make a lot of sense to ask the fans what they wanted because surely we'd sell more , i know we've done it before

I think if flavio had his way we would see some kits similiar to the one's modelled by sir les on noels house party

Comment

would be a very good idea and surprised it hasnt happened already. Although with the new board coming in and wanting to stamp their mark on things i can understand there was an element of rush
      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Surely we aint gettin' another new kit, would've thought we had 2 keep the present one for 2 seasons @ least !

Comment

I would keep the home kit and maybe the third kit(black and yellow) but change the red one

For this season with new sponsors and new everything i can understand the rush but for next season i would hope they had taken he time to to make something a bit better and more QPR of old

Comment

I can see them changing all 3 for the new season just to get more money in!

Comment

SUre you are right:embarrassed:
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

another way to upset/alienate existing fans, change the kit....

we have a palace/dons/cardiff away strips as it is
                a reading home kit....

why don't we please the boutique mob and play in a chelsea kit!
                thats where we are going
                thats the future
                chelsea2fc!

Comment

Working...
                X