realistic hopes for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• realistic hopes for next season

i wont lie to you id love us to go up.............but in all honesty i think another season of 'just missing' out becons unless the cash is flashed.........which ive my doubts it will be!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Southend to go up
    Chelmsford to go up
    Qpr to finish top 10
    Luton to get a slap all over Grays
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

.......not sure bout the first three but the last ones a dead cert..........the rileys n bricklayers boyz will get em!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

im hoping reading go up and hull , west brom and boro come down, we could end up in the play off zone then, We must get a decent manager! that is the most important thing

Comment

Play offs for me.

Comment

top 6
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

too early to even think about it, depends on who gets the job

Comment

Sorry guys but for those predicting top 6 what are you basing it on? Blind faith and ultra optimism is great buy until we know who the manager is and what players he brings in we can only say that we will finish in the same position as this season, unless we feel the league will be harder or easier and adjust the prediction accordingly.

I for one know it won't be easier so based on things as they stand currently we will finish between 12th and 14th.

Comment

I think we will be top 6, based on the fact we have a solid defence and we will also be bolstered by the returns of Buz, Vine, Rowly and Pat. I also think that Cook and Helguson will be better players next season. If as I hope, we also sign a couple of quality forwards and a left back, we won't be far away. I also think/hope that we will get the right manager this time, although I don't think we should have got rid of Sousa. Glass half full for me (again)
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Play offs
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

Depends on who the board appoint as the new manager and the signings we make during the summer.

Comment

Playoffs! IS A MUST!
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

kingo
                          agreed whit you 99% your post is very well put with the right manager
                          at list first 6 must be a must
                          hope your glass will be full end of next season
                          have a good day

Comment

Top 8. If we miss out it will be VERY close.

Comment

My hope is that, whoever the manager is, and what additions are made to the squad, we have spent wisely and as a result we gain automatic promotion to the premiership, playing good attacking football, producing an avalanche of goals!!!!

If not, I'll settle for a mid-table position, and repeat the whole process come next pre-season!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X