march on the town hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• march on the town hall

i bought a vidoe and saw that march on the town hall but i missed going on it
    did anybody actually go on that march it must have been so much fun

it was a night to remember old son..........50,000 lined the leafy streets of w12 n w6 to welcome home the side that finished second in league2!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      it was a night to remember old son..........50,000 lined the leafy streets of w12 n w6 to welcome home the side that finished second in league2!
      God,ain't we desperate for success!!.

;D

Comment

click this link

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/home.htm

45 minutes of the parade, just scroll down

Look at the format on the right
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I was lucky enough to bag some tickets for the event inside from H+F Council complete with icy cold Stellas laid on free of charge.
          Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 09-05-2009, 09:35 PM.

Comment

i was hugely impressed with the councils efforts, i managed to sneak in and couldnt beleive the piles of booze laid on inside.

a unforgettable night
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I remember waiting on the Goldhawk Rd for the open top buses to turn up.

If I remember well, they were late.

Nobody here responsible?;D

Comment

Tis all a blur

It was the pallet of free stellas that i blame,,,oh happy days
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

dex i was there one of the best day of my life
                  i hope next year wee can do the same maybe
                  wee can have a drink together to celebrating
                  oh! i was only a baby then:red_heart::

Comment

yeah

i bought a promotion video and saw the open topped bus thats probabley why i want holloway to return
                    thats typical holloway always wanting the fans to be at one with the team
                    how much i would love us to get promoted and this time im on the march to the town hall
                    on the video it shows some fat boy with his hair all dyed differant colours
                    i would like to find that fat boy and get him to tell us all about the march
                    did any of you posters actually get on the open top bus i know someone said that they had
                    also i really liked all the people in all the pubs singing and raising there flags

Comment

I was there and inside the town hall.

Dexter For England- where do you buy this dvd of the event? I wouldn't mind a copy myself.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

yeah

it was released as after we got promoted i got it in the video format but if you pm pete i think hes got a cd copy of it
                        also there was another copy made by gino padula

Comment

I was in there also, got about 8 tickets from the town hall so went with a few mates. Git stuck in traffic on way home, nearly missed it, but then as the BUs took so long to get to Hammersmith could have gone home and chiled for a bit.

Then in the town hall was just great - after congaing (is it a word?) outside Tommy Flynns was very surreal.

If thats what we did when we finished second, what will we do if we ever win a trophy again?

It will be crazy!!!!

Comment

Cheers- Pete, do you have the copy?

Anyone got a copy from Gino Padula?
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

YES

GINOS copy was put on the old official davey boy

Comment

Working...
                              X