our pre -season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our pre -season

billionaire owners once again it looks like a #### pre-season aldershot wow cant contain myself. his it too much much to ask for a tour to italy portugal or spain or even greece.

we did play falkirk n kilmarnock last summer!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

de grafschaap in holland, lets get it on.....they had a 40/50 turnout at qpr recently,
      like qpr and they play in blue/white hoops...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        de grafschaap in holland, lets get it on.....they had a 40/50 turnout at qpr recently,
        like qpr and they play in blue/white hoops...
        I like the idea of that..and its actually closer to london than kilmarnock is!
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Aldershot is just up the road from me so im quite exited lol
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

my fav

my favourite pre season friendlies are always brentford games,those lovely little boozers situated at the corners of the ground its like the old days

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              my favourite pre season friendlies are always brentford games,those lovely little boozers situated at the corners of the ground its like the old days
              Agree mate. I dont do many pre season games but always up for brentford...have a few friends that are bees and theres a few boozers which do open ;) if you know the password
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                Last pre season match against them i was in the Bees end with a couple of Bee fans i work with.But i was too tanked to even notice any goals.

Used to go to Brentford with my dad about 35 years ago.He was a Bee but he never convinced me to become one.I became an R after going to Rangers when i was 10 with my mate and his dad.:exciting:

Would be nice to play them again.Nice to see them win their league this year.

Comment

Fark Greece,theyd trucking kill us,not a place for the faint hearted.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Quite happy with playing non-league local games, it's for match fitness when all said and done and 90 mins is 90 mins.
                    As soon as they all bug.ger off abroad for a week it means a lot of us can't see the games who want to.
                    And by abroad, I include Scotland.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Can we go back to Ibiza(what aweek)

Comment

I am gonna go.Will be gagging for a match by then.And it's only £12.50 return on the train from my house.

Comment

Working...
                        X