Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzcaky is worth exactly what he is worth no more

do you think premier managers are fools

DFE you cannot follow a cogent debate sorry but your diatribes are worthless an meaningless. they are nothing but hot air and bluster, does anyone take them seriously!

debate the issues properly or continue with your crazy caricature that i beleive most can now see though
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

• peter g youve just hit me with a load of words that i cant understand
      remeber the great jim smith said simplicity is genius
      in simplistic terms here it is if we go up next season abd buzsacky scores twenty goals from midfield he alone could be worth twenty million pound
      but you sir wont accept that simple logistic because it would mean complimenting gianni paladini in being exactly what he is

and he is the most precous thing in qpr he can create millions with his purchasing power
      consider what routledge could be worth if we hit the prem and he gets a full cap
      we are talking five million pound and its all down to mr qpr himself

GIANNI PALADINI WE LOVE YOU

Comment

• After 9 consecutive misteke that mr sousa made
        resorting in missing the play of e as made n 10 in let
        dex go

Comment

• gianni paladini

Gianni paladini is the second greatest man ever to be associated with qpr

he is beyond critics

he is the italian superdouper man and we love him

Comment

• Yet more proof that there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest thats its the more "Intellectually Challenged" members of QPR's fanbase that dont have a problem with the "Lovable Little Italian"

Comment

• once more i dont really understand all these big words but i guess we do agree

you know it makes sense

GIANNI WO OH OH OH
              GIANNI WOH OH OH OH OH

lovely jubilee

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Like the way we have swayed from the actual argument, on whether sporting directors are good in football, to a personal attack yet again.

Spain and Italy have sporting directors.

We keep going around circles, as the supporters opposed have always been opposed and now cling onto even blaming him for selling to Flavio Briatore!!

Just a shame we cannot talk about the issues, instead of getting personal.
                Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                peteg wrote.
                no valid arguments to support gp in this position have really been put forward,

if I reply with Routledge, Gorkss, Vine, Tarrbatt, Buzsacky, Cerny, Ramage, Connolly, Cook

will I get replied with Delaney, Helgusson, Hall, Borrowdale?:confused::confused:

It comes down to how much you have to spend !!. If you have big budgets, then go bang here is 4 million for a top striker, we are not doing that.
                Um, I thought you wanted to discuss Sporting Directors in general, not GP, yet you get involved in defending him when you do no need to. Why is that?

It is blatantly obvious to anyone with an iota of intelligence, you have started this debate knowing GP's name would be involved somewhere along the line.

You said earlier in this thread that if the bosses thought he was doing a crap job that they would sack him, yet Scott Jones already stated on another thread, on the old forum, that GP's contract was watertight and he was 'going nowhere', so where does that leave us in this debate?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
                  Um, I thought you wanted to discuss Sporting Directors in general, not GP, yet you get involved in defending him when you do no need to. Why is that?

It is blatantly obvious to anyone with an iota of intelligence, you have started this debate knowing GP's name would be involved somewhere along the line.

You said earlier in this thread that if the bosses thought he was doing a crap job that they would sack him, yet Scott Jones already stated on another thread, on the old forum, that GP's contract was watertight and he was 'going nowhere', so where does that leave us in this debate?
                  I agree it's a pointless debate as it will always come back, as it has, to GP.

Dunno why pete started it
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

• OK, well that puts that to bed then. Nice new bird in reception I thought. anyone tried anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      OK, well that puts that to bed then. Nice new bird in reception I thought. anyone tried anything?
                      Oh no, i havent seen her?
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

• a lovely brazilian girl
                        one thing for sure the girl are better looking then before
                        no disrespect to geraldine and co.

Comment

• yes geraldine bit me

Comment

Working...
                          X