No announcement yet.

Paolo Sausa on Sky sports play off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair to DFE, the evidence on the pitch was pretty damning against Sousa, but DFE obviously doesn't understand just how much Sousa would have been impacted by Flab and Gianni's ignorance!

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
      To be fair to DFE, the evidence on the pitch was pretty damning against Sousa, but DFE obviously doesn't understand just how much Sousa would have been impacted by Flab and Gianni's ignorance!

Well i suspect that he has hardly been to any games, so how can he publicly say that Sousa is a crap coach, and compare him with wilkins, and with the fact that sousa was not sacked for on field performance or results.

Prehaps sousa would do well to look on here and see his name being assinated
      by someone who knows sod all about about coaching and gets his info from heresay.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

well

well scarlet according to you people that go to qpr matches know something about soccer i have to say that has never been my experience
        all my mates are the famous northolt they go to every game but know nothing about soccer
        half the peole i know that are season ticket holders are lovely people but they may not nessassarily know about football
        like your good self scarlet you may love soccer and love qpr but that dosnt mean you know anything about football
        i got banned off three web bsits for my attacks on sousa and for my campaign to bring simon cox to qpr
        i unlike you stood my banner in the ground and said what i felt and that is that sousa was another wilkins
        all you do scarlet is agree with the majority
        why dont you form your own opinion
        why dont you be your man
        having said that i happen to believe you are the most gifted comic on any of the message boards
        but ill never agree with you about sousa its not a good subject to bring up
        the name sousa to me is like mentioning chelsea to me its not a good word

lets look forward to a lovely new manager to bring us two man up front attacking 6-0 wins

LETS GET PROMOTION AND THEN WORRY ABOUT STAYING UP

BRING BACK HOLLOWAY OR VENABLES AND GERRY FRANCIS

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          Id like to ask DFE, how many games you actually have been to, say in the season thats just finished.

I think he went to Southampton away and maybe one at xmas, I mean lets be fair the mouth piece wouldn't be shy of letting us know had he been to more.

With reagrds to Paulo Sousa IMO you can only **** with c ock you got, yet some people seem convinced that it was all down to the coach well I disagree. 3 coaches over the course of the season and none of them could get this squad playing well, I think I see about 3 good games all season when I thought we actually put in real match winning performances.

There is a lot of overpaid deadwood at this club put on long contracts and given the opportunity I cut the existing squad in half.

For the record DFE you are on my ignore list so don't waste your breath replying.
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 09-05-2009, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Its a sad state these days that managers and players are just not given long enough to
            gel a team together.But hey thats money for you.

PS was never given enough time in charge and never really had time to get a team of his players together.This season really just petered out.It would have been nice to see PS have pre season with them team and his in coming players and then maybe we could have judged him better.

However some fans will never be happy.The next manager that comes in will get given encouragment - but if he fails after two or three games - will get same treatment.

I for one(Its just my opinion) think we missed out on PS and agree with some posters who think he will go on to bigger and better things.

I think LDC was a nice guy - who also could have succeeded here - but unless our money guys back off and give the next manager some breathing space, i feel us drifting in the ocean with a rudderless boat

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              well scarlet according to you people that go to qpr matches know something about soccer i have to say that has never been my experience
              all my mates are the famous northolt they go to every game but know nothing about soccer
              half the peole i know that are season ticket holders are lovely people but they may not nessassarily know about football
              like your good self scarlet you may love soccer and love qpr but that dosnt mean you know anything about football
              i got banned off three web bsits for my attacks on sousa and for my campaign to bring simon cox to qpr
              i unlike you stood my banner in the ground and said what i felt and that is that sousa was another wilkins
              all you do scarlet is agree with the majority
              why dont you form your own opinion
              why dont you be your man
              having said that i happen to believe you are the most gifted comic on any of the message boards
              but ill never agree with you about sousa its not a good subject to bring up
              the name sousa to me is like mentioning chelsea to me its not a good word

lets look forward to a lovely new manager to bring us two man up front attacking 6-0 wins

LETS GET PROMOTION AND THEN WORRY ABOUT STAYING UP

BRING BACK HOLLOWAY OR VENABLES AND GERRY FRANCIS

But Dex, your the one who keeps slagging off sousa on unrelated posts, plus you know nothing of my knowledge of football, so dont tell me i know nothing.

I hope sousa looks on here, and see's to the extent of your character assination of him, and sue's the Rs off you.

And for your information, the views i have expressed about sousa are my own and nobody else's and i have supported him since he first come to the club, so thats another thing you got wrong.
              Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 09-05-2009, 09:51 AM.

Comment

sousa was crap. end of.

Comment

I Y O.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                    I Y O.
                    In his wrong opinion. ;D

Comment

ps
                      will spend more time on tv than on the pitch
                      as manager e will never succeed
                      4-5---1 very negative
                      paranoia not good in football
                      criticize your players in public when lose a game is not god
                      qpr make not mistake lost the PO BEGAUSE OF IS STUBBORNNESS

Comment

ps
                        will spend more time on tv than on the pitch
                        as manager e will never succeed
                        4-5---1 very negative
                        paranoia not good in football
                        criticize your players in public when lose a game is not good
                        qpr make not mistake lost the PO BEGAUSE OF IS STUBBORNNESS

Comment

Morning gianni

Comment

Eh!!!!! thats for the post b4 yours Rieger.

Comment

I am still extremely annoyed that Sousa was sacked. That is why I have yet to renew.

I probably will renew, but I have a feeling that just after I do, the club will announce Gareth is taking the job; or some other ill-judged appointment. :anger: . That is my worry.

As someone has correctly said -Neither Dowie or Ainsworth have been able to get consistent results. That aspect is down to injuries and lack of quality.

However, with Sousa we were consistent in our ability to hold teams (ie. draws). All he needed was the return of the absentees (Buzsacky, Rowlands, Vine, Agyemang), and some players of his own choosing (ala Lopez).

As for DFE, he needs a slap!!!! :anger::anger::anger:
                              Last edited by Minty; 09-05-2009, 10:08 AM.
                              Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                                I am still extremely annoyed that Sousa was sacked. That is why I have yet to renew.

I probably will renew, but I have a feeling that just after I do, the club will announce Gareth is taking the job; or some other ill-judged appointment. :anger: . That is my worry.

As someone has correctly said -Neither Dowie or Ainsworth have been able to get consistent results. That aspect is down to injuries and lack of quality.

However, with Sousa we were consistent in our ability to hold teams (ie. draws). All he needed was the return of the absentees (Buzsacky, Rowlands, Vine, Agyemang), and some players of his own choosing (ala Lopez).

As for DFE, he needs a slap!!!! :anger::anger::anger:

Careful Minty, remember DFE is 'THE MAN' and has a gang.

Comment

Working...
                                X