Random manager possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random manager possibility?

I say random and I say possibility as I'd never ever thought about it before.

One of my best mates is Villa and said...how about Brian Little?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      I say random and I say possibility as I'd never ever thought about it before.

One of my best mates is Villa and said...how about Brian Little?
      Last job: Sacked by a side in the Blue Square Premier - sorry Scott but I think you Villa mate was pulling your leg.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Last job: Sacked by a side in the Blue Square Premier - sorry Scott but I think you Villa mate was pulling your leg.
        no, as an idea he meant.

I said the same and he reckons the Wrexham thing was more of a favour and that he didnt want to manage at that level but did it for a bit and the chairman didnt want him to go.

Did well at Villa though (albeit thats gotta be about 10 years ago lofl)

I wish Flavio would get his bum in gear and sort it though..dragging on now
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          no, as an idea he meant.

I said the same and he reckons the Wrexham thing was more of a favour and that he didnt want to manage at that level but did it for a bit and the chairman didnt want him to go.

Did well at Villa though (albeit thats gotta be about 10 years ago lofl)

I wish Flavio would get his bum in gear and sort it though..dragging on now
          As you said it was 10 years ago and he hasn't managed at this level for going on 6 years which is a long time. He wouldn't know our players or the opposing players and would not gain the respect that is needed to sort this group of players out.

After this weekends Grand Prix there is a 2 week break so I would imagine that Flavio will want to sort it out before Monaco in June.

Comment

Working...
          X