My "Bosman" Championship team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Bosman" Championship team

.............................Henrique Hilario........................................... .............

... Danny Mills..... Chris Baird ...... Hermann Hreidarsson ....... Michael Ball

...............Danny Murphy........Radoslav Kovac...........Jordi López.................

.............Fraizer Campbell......Daniel Sturridge..........Darius Vassell..............
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Daniel Sturridge??? not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
      Daniel Sturridge??? not gonna happen
      hat and frazier campbell and darius vasell are????

also doesn't danny mills spend most of hi time either injured or commentating on radio 5

Comment

Good call, I like that team, it has everything.

Comment

Frazier Campbell isn't available on a Bosman. He appears on out of contract lists because his contract with Spurs finishes but he is still in contract with Man Utd.

Comment

If danny mills was ever to sign for QPR, i wouldnt be happy! Hate him with a passion!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              hat and frazier campbell and darius vasell are????

also doesn't danny mills spend most of hi time either injured or commentating on radio 5
              To be honest there a lot more likely. Vassell hasn't done it in the prem for a number of years and Campbell still ain't proven so there is an off chance that they might make the step down to the championship. Sturridge on the other hand simply far to good to step down

Comment

Working...
              X