Simon Cox for 1.5 Million??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Cox for 1.5 Million??

Do believe along with Derby, WBA we are interested.

Good way to spend some of the money we will recoup from the sale of Blackstock or not?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Let's get him.

Comment

Hes a must.

Comment

definite buy!!!

Comment

looks a good player to me, but we won't know how good he really is until he is given a go in the championship

Comment

worthy gamble

Comment

probably the realistic target i want to see most in the hoops next season. got a good feeling about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                worthy gamble
                Very worth the gamble imo ;D
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Worth it
                  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

Has anyone actually seen him play, be honest and we are not talking about one game on Sky Sports? This is the sort of signing I'd like to see us make from the lower divisons based on his goalscoring record but I couldn't even tell you if he was white or black .
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 08-05-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Has anyone actually seen him play, be honest and we are not talking about one game on Sky Sports? This is the sort of signing I'd like to see us make from the lower divisons based on his goalscoring record but I couldn't even tell you if he was white or black .
                      To be honest, when someone gets 30odd goals in league one, you dont need to see how he plays, his goalscoring record speaks for itself.

Of course it remains to be seen, like any player from the lower league, wether he can step up the level.

IMO, hes well worth a punt.

Comment

Scored alot of goals this season against shoddy defences, but on the plus he will have good service from our talented midfield. Its allways a gamble when you go for a player like this, can they make the step up?? But i guess thats part of the summer signing fun.

I reckon if we go in for him we could get him, London club means relocation wouldnt be to bad, I say get him.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Also hes not even been in a good team like Beckford or Hooper, Swindon finished about 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                            To be honest, when someone gets 30odd goals in league one, you dont need to see how he plays, his goalscoring record speaks for itself.

Of course it remains to be seen, like any player from the lower league, wether he can step up the level.

IMO, hes well worth a punt.
                            Deffo agree he is worth a punt, it just seems everyone is an expert without actually seeing him play.

Personally I think we should go out and buy the top goalscorers from League 1, 2 and the Conference should cost us £2 million and one could turn out to be an absolute gem.
                            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 08-05-2009, 04:38 PM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0YuNuPrhw

Comment

Working...
                              X