• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarrabdt v Routledge

Whose better ? Tarrabt or Routlegde ?

If anyone can add a poll feel free to add it

Routledge

Though, don't like his attitude.

We have this thing at Rangers, if someone plays great for one game we want to sign them. Further down the line, if he puts in some stinkers, we turn and say what a waste of money.

By the way, comiserations to Cardiff City:boss:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Different types of player imo.

Comment

Routledge not fit to lace Taarabt's boots, personally I can't even see Routledge holding down a regular first team place next season.

Comment

I salivate at the thought of those two on each wing next year

Taraabt could go on to be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            Different types of player imo.
            Agree Taraabt is a lot more versitile than routledge. Adel can play anywhere in the attacking third whereas routledge is an out and out winger.

If we signed adel on a permanent basis I would value him a lot higher than routledge as a player and an asset.
            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Cant compare the 2 - they are different players. Routledge is a speedy winger who can cause all sorts of problems, Taarabt is more of a flair creative player

Comment

Taarabt has far more skill than Routledge. He just needs to learn to play as part of a team and add a bit of composure to his finishing. If he can do this, he will go on to be a very good player.

I would be interested in signing him if the fee and his wage demands were reasonable.

Comment

Taarabt all day, no contest.

Comment

based on what?

Have you only seen him play 1 really good game?
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

1 outstanding game, and the others also very effective. Our team improved as a whole and really upper their level. Created many chances, scored one of his own, and is capable of scoring many more. Looks a class act to me

Comment

Agree that he had a few decent games. He was good against Swansea & Bristol City as well as playing a decent game against Palace.

A good coach can get him playing more of a team game. This will take a season or two of regular 1st team football. Redknapp is capable of doing so, but he doesn't have a patient Board at Spurs to allow him the time to develop Taarabt.

Comment

Taarabt
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

would like BOTH playing for us

Comment

Taarabt if we cant have both.

Comment

Working...
                              X