Play Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Offs

I must admit that I think fat chance but I did the BBC Predictor and saw the matches other teams have lined up. It will be an interesting run in.

I put in how I think games will go. Burnley seem to have a fairly hard run in I think.

Will when I recorded us to win 5 out of the last 6 (losing to Wolves away). My prediction came out with would finish 1 point clear of Bristol City to claim 6the sixth spot.;D

The other predicted playoff teams were Reading, Sheff utd and Cardiff City.

Believe it not!:money:

In saying this im still with the "No Chance" view.:shocked:

Sean In Oz

Originally posted by SeanInOz View Post
    I must admit that I think fat chance but I did the BBC Predictor and saw the matches other teams have lined up. It will be an interesting run in.

I put in how I think games will go. Burnley seem to have a fairly hard run in I think.

Will when I recorded us to win 5 out of the last 6 (losing to Wolves away). My prediction came out with would finish 1 point clear of Bristol City to claim 6the sixth spot.;D

The other predicted playoff teams were Reading, Sheff utd and Cardiff City.

Believe it not!:money:

In saying this im still with the "No Chance" view.:shocked:

Sean In Oz

Albeit i think we haven't got a chance at all...i'll have a go at the old predictor in a second
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Be interested what you get Scott

Publih your outcome :0

Comment

Hate to say it - i'm only half way through but, it all depends on Cardiff on my predictions. Especially them dropping points at swansea and sheffield.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Playoffs are not realistic at the moment however it will be fun watching the other results coming in and we could become the spoilers for a number of teams.

Comment

We just got to concentrate and get as many wins as we can between now and the end of the season and just see what happens. There is always a team that puts a late run together and sneaks in. Lets just hope its us. It'l be a huge bonus for me if we do finish in the top six because it'l be so unexpected at the moment. Hopefully plays can start performing without as much pressure on them then they had at the start of the season.

Comment

as I say 5pm in three Saturdays time it could be

Burnley 65 Points
              QPR 62 points

A longshot, but it would make it exciting.

being 3 points off the day we play Sheffield Wednesday would make it very interesting.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cardiff had 2 players sent off the other day. That's exactly the type of scenario that could make it happen for us.

We just have to keep doing our bit. The lads need to literally take it one match at a time.
                Last edited by Minty; 23-03-2009, 03:15 PM.
                Be nice to Minty

Comment

Still say 7th, thats the Rangers we all love.:tired:
                  My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

I still think we can just sneak in

Comment

Just done it and had us in 9th 13 points off the playoffs
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

My head says yes but my heart no. But until its impossible i will continue to believe, and say ya never know.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Even if we had just another 3pts we would of been in with a fighting chance,think weve dropped to many points recently but hopefully we can can finish well.

Comment

Burnley are the key…..we beat palace, then we need them to get beat at derby. Clough’s got them playing much better and I think it’s a good possibility. Then for me it’s back in our hands (almost)…..we must beat burnley at their place…..then 4 games to go 3 points in it. Either way if those 2 results go our way a week Saturday, before burnley game, we’ll have the belief back that we can seriously make playoffs…..and burnley will be bloody nervous that they can’t!

Comment

68 points - 8th. Cast iron sorted.
                              Remember Gillard!!

Comment

Working...
                              X