Comment

Warnock still 8s after signing a new deal.... very odd

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
        Warnock still 8s after signing a new deal.... very odd
        Oh yeah!:shocked:
        Here for the weekend.

Comment

They havent got a scooby. Saying that, no "sauces" now have a scooby either. :(

Reckon we'll have to wait till Flavio is back from Barcelona before we get anything new
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

couple of good 10-1 shots there:boss:
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'll bet nothing announced until after ST early bird deadline. The wrong appointment (as usual) could serious damage renewals.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                I'll bet nothing announced until after ST early bird deadline. The wrong appointment (as usual) could serious damage renewals.
                Or the right one could sway people into renewing and if rumours are to be believed then the club need an incentive to renew.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

No Sven??
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Im not really an Ince fan but he did very well at Macc Town and MK Dons and when you listen to B'burn players they reckon they played better football under Ince than they did with Sparky.Yes it didnt work out at B'burn maybe the jump was too big would he really be that bad a choice?
                    Ideally whoever they want lets just get him installed so he can start preparing for next season.

Comment

oh dear
                      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

No O'Driscoll??

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          No O'Driscoll??
                          Hes probably got more chance of taking Donny up than he has with this circus.I think alot of good managers will get over looked because of all this big name boutique crap the board believe in

Look at Mark Robins at Rotherham two seasons on the trot theyve had deductions but hes galvanised a squad on no money,started on -17 this year and if it wasnt for that they would of got promotion this year.

Comment

Wouldn't mind Ince. Did well at Macc and Mk Dons and in my view wasn't given enough time at Blackburn. Comes across as intelligent in interviews and given his playing career as well has the potential to command respect from the players.

I don't think Flav would have the balls to give it to someone from the lower leagues although agree with sentiments from others in the thread. That used to be how it was done. Someone would start in lower leagues and prove themselves before moving upwards.

Comment

Pete seems to be hinting it cd be one of those on 10-1. Ferguson?

BTW, I thought it was this Ferguson who was fingered in the BBC documentary about transfer dealings. Well apparently it wasn't him, it was his brother for what it is worth.

Comment

Working...
                              X