anyone optimistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone optimistic?

the board "appear" to be taking their time appointing a new manager,they obviously want to make the right appointment,a man who can take us up next season,a man who can attract top players,a man who can be his own man.is there anyone out there who thinks we will make the "right" appointment,personally i dont:shame:

the new manager is already at the club

Comment

So much speculation on this site, honestly it is impossible to say until something actually happens.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
        GA?.......if so,the so called "4 year plan" will go out the window,i would expect a relagation battle,but he would probably still be "proud"!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          the board "appear" to be taking their time appointing a new manager,they obviously want to make the right appointment,a man who can take us up next season,a man who can attract top players,a man who can be his own man.is there anyone out there who thinks we will make the "right" appointment,personally i dont:shame:
          Agree matthew, not on known evidence

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            we will appoint a manager who will bring a bit of glamour to the club

sven & big phil forget that fantasy it aint gonna happen

i believe tv will be brought in

for those numpties out there tv = promotion

dfe winner 2010

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            my friend with an avatar like yours u got mental problems

are u finney in disguise?:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
              we will appoint a manager who will bring a bit of glamour to the club

sven & big phil forget that fantasy it aint gonna happen

i believe tv will be brought in

for those numpties out there tv = promotion

dfe winner 2010
              was delighted when insideman(normally reliable!)told us TV was our man,i agree with you,he would get us promoted,BUT i would also be VERY happy with CURBS,he is quality.

Comment

Nope not at the moment, no signs of anything good coming through yet. More of the same I fear.

Yep, I'm pretty pee'd off with them at QPR at the moment.
                The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                :grimace:

Comment

whats the rush anyway, the players dont start pre season for a good while yet so...

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                    whats the rush anyway, the players dont start pre season for a good while yet so...
                    the sooner we get someone GOOD in,the better chance we have to snap up some decent players.someone like TV or Curbs would attract decent talent,Ainsworth or Wise would not.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                      Not about players mate, just that I can see the 'coach' system staying which leans heavily towards 'much of the same'.

In my opinion of course , there is always a chance it may work out.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                      :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                      X