Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My QPR mate season ticket holders brother is a chelsea fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My QPR mate season ticket holders brother is a chelsea fan?

That Chelsea fan fan comes to some of our games and wears one of our scarfs,this is how it should be.

My mate went up to watch Chelsea at Sunderland last season with his brother although he was bored.

Some of you lot would kill the brother and I aint going OTT here.

yes you are

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Speaking to a number of Chelsea fans nowadays, supporting them has become a chore...the real Chelsea fans i bet would prefer the way it used to be.

Comment

Hang on, did I understand this right?
          Are you saying a Chelsea fan wears a QPR scarf?
          If that's the case, he's not much of a Chelsea fan.
          I'd NEVER wear another team's scarf, and especially not our nearest rivals'!

Really cannot understand what you're getting at here...
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            Hang on, did I understand this right?
            Are you saying a Chelsea fan wears a QPR scarf?
            If that's the case, he's not much of a Chelsea fan.
            I'd NEVER wear another team's scarf, and especially not our nearest rivals'!

Really cannot understand what you're getting at here...
            I'm not sure either,when one feels bullied and love of QPR brought into question,one can go into over defensive mode, when really I should not have bitten.
            I would never wear a Chelsea scarf and yep my mates brother despite 100% a chelsea fan is a bit odd wearing our colours, or like I was trying to say a bit of brotherly love rather than half killing his brother for being a QPR fan.

Just get rid of all this hate,it is not good for the games image.

Comment

An interesting thread here. Neil, suprisingly here, might have a point. In extreme circumstances, though.

My mate, whose family are Leeds, has a brother, 20, who suffers from MS. Obviously he is hoping and looking forward, hopingly, to go to Wembley and into the championship.

Should that happen, he is looking forward to going to LR with me, and has even thrown a challenge that who ever loses wears the others scarf back to the pub.

Given the circumstances that we don't know how long he will live, we are quite willing to put certain rivalries aside.

However, had he been Chelscum.......

Comment

neil

neil your obviously to young to remember how chelsea youst to attack us
                but i promise you when we get back into the prem you will find there fans are not very nice people they even stole one of our flags when we played them in the cup

Comment

Yeah I can't understand why he felt sorry for them. They are a nasty bunch back then and STILL are! You can spot one from a mile. I work in a business park and some **** was on the bonnet while his mate was thrashing it around the car park. They both wore chelsea shirts. I said to my mate who is a liverpool fan, that it really does sum them up.
                  If you think they are not thugs neil then you want to go to a snooker club near me. 1 carries a knuckle duster in his back pocket and I got in an argument with 1. Thinking about it I was lucky to walk out alive. Where I live unfortunately has loads, so I guess neil if you lived in my town you would feel very VERY different about them.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Yeah I can't understand why he felt sorry for them. They are a nasty bunch back then and STILL are! You can spot one from a mile. I work in a business park and some **** was on the bonnet while his mate was thrashing it around the car park. They both wore chelsea shirts. I said to my mate who is a liverpool fan, that it really does sum them up.
                    If you think they are not thugs neil then you want to go to a snooker club near me. 1 carries a knuckle duster in his back pocket and I got in an argument with 1. Thinking about it I was lucky to walk out alive. Where I live unfortunately has loads, so I guess neil if you lived in my town you would feel very VERY different about them.
                    I know Chelsea have scum fans but I also know they have very good ones too. When I was 8 years old my sisters boyfriend at the time was a chelsea fan and took me with all his mates to the game.
                    QPR won 3-1 and it was Derek Richardsons debut in goal!
                    We stood in chelsea bit 1st half & QPR bit second half. I was going mad with joy and they said chuck him over the railway behind us. LOL they took it well!!!

Incidently 9/ out of 10 chelsea fans would give you mouth to mouth resusciation and save your life. Dont tarnish them all with the same brush.

We have some scum QPR fans who attack their own judging by last night,so remember there are good Leeds,Cardiff and Millwall fans amongst the low life.

Comment

I would never, ever, even entertain the thought of going to Chelsea if Rangers weren't playing.
                      I won't go any further as it'll probably be edited anyway.

Comment

I used to go and watch the Arsenal a fair bit in the 80s when the Rs had a crap game or were not playing.Cousin was quite well known in the Gooners and i used to drink with a few and in the pub with there mob.All knew i was Rs and only got agg once.And the **** that hit me in the loos at the Tavern when playing QPR{see my lapel badge}got sorted by a few Gooner faces and made to buy me a beer or two.He didnt know who i knew
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

When I was young Chelsea and Rangers were both in the same division so I used to go to Rangers when they were home and the following week to Chelsea, The only difference was I never paided to go into Chelsea we used to climb over the wall. when we could no longer get in that way I only went to the Rangers. I would never put money in thier pockets even then.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                            neil your obviously to young to remember how chelsea youst to attack us
                            but i promise you when we get back into the prem you will find there fans are not very nice people they even stole one of our flags when we played them in the cup
                            there are no words.
                            "What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Speaking to a number of Chelsea fans nowadays, supporting them has become a chore...the real Chelsea fans i bet would prefer the way it used to be.
                              Same here. Know a few scummers (indeed i'm related to them:cry and they hate going to Chelsea now. They tend to stick to away games only.
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X