why ainsworth must not get the job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why ainsworth must not get the job

obviously he has 'cult' status among some fans but is an obvious 'yes' man to flabio.........if g.a gets the nod i'll not bother at all next season!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Be very very shocked if he did.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would rather shat in my pants than have Ainsworth for the whole season.
      No Offence, just couldnt cope yet.

Comment

won't get a season ticket if he is in charge. i'll probably flip a coin if LDC is appointed. Unless we start winning then I'll be up there at the front pretending to have been 100% behind him and shouting 'I TOLD YOU SO' at people. *cough*

Comment

nothing shocks me anymore at lr mate..........stevie wonder may make a late claim for the hotseat!

Comment

;D
            Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            won't get a season ticket if he is in charge. i'll probably flip a coin if LDC is appointed. Unless we start winning then I'll be up there at the front pretending to have been 100% behind him and shouting 'I TOLD YOU SO' at people. *cough*
            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
            :grimace:

Comment

Also he loves to have mahon and Leigertwood in same team.

Comment

I don't want him to get the job because he deserves time when he is properly qualified. If we appoint GA now he'll fail and get fired and it will ruin his chances of being a manager forever. He needs to get his badges, learn his trade and bide his time. Now is not the right time for Ainsworth and for QPR.

Comment

must of taken atleast half an hour to work that out
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

As much as I like Ainsworth he is not a football manager - end of.

Comment

he doesnt look right to be a manager.......more like a social worker for harringey!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        I don't want him to get the job because he deserves time when he is properly qualified. If we appoint GA now he'll fail and get fired and it will ruin his chances of being a manager forever. He needs to get his badges, learn his trade and bide his time. Now is not the right time for Ainsworth and for QPR.
                        Exactly that.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

we would get lots of "Im so proud of my players"crap every time we lose,which would be alot,he would be sacked by november,i would bet my house on it!

Comment

he would put the 'project ' back at least two/three years imho!

Comment

Working...
                            X