2) lootown now non lge
    3) cardiff went and messed it up again
    messed it up again!!!

lol

wahey, oh happy days........

Good points.....Luton V Histon lol
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

grays v luton...................baton down the hatches!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Magaluf in 6 weeks.

Comment

Good post ;D
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Magaluf in 6 weeks.

jesus 'shagaluf' brings back some memories...........'tokyo joe's'and 'sinatras'
            in 1984..........massive 'set' of young c-mob members and the much missed l.silvester (r.i.p) 'borrowing' the till from a packed bar..........oh happy days indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              jesus 'shagaluf' brings back some memories...........'tokyo joe's'and 'sinatras'
              in 1984..........massive 'set' of young c-mob members and the much missed l.silvester (r.i.p) 'borrowing' the till from a packed bar..........oh happy days indeed!
              Full of spotty obese 16 year olds now sadly.

Comment

that dont surprise me one bit.........most youngsters today are clueless wannabe 'gangsta stylie' types............we dressed better/danced better n loved better..........the teens of the early eighties really were the chosen ones!

Comment

i couldnt give a toss about Luton or Cardiff,I do care about QPR,and i am of the opinion there is NOTHING to be cheerful about this season.

Comment

and barca equalise. added time. BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cannot get any better !!!!!!!!
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yyyyyeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

Comment

roman goes away, chelsea go bust and cease to exist after debts of £300m can't be underwritten by anyone....

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            And full of Swedish totty who liked English football, I even found one that looked like Miss World and supported QPR. Happy days.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Full of Northern scum now. Went 2 years ago all you can hear is the whippet fondlers screaming and shouting. Also 10 blokes to each bird (well nice birds, the rest are 16.17 y.o northeners chavettes) out there now as well.
                              Also get hassled to no end by the reps outside every club out there, I ended up dropping one of them cos he wouldn't leave me alone telling me to come into one of the bars.
                              If your going to a strip club out there, mate of mine runs one now - if there's a big group of you he might do some sort of deal for you.

Cristianos in Tenerife for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X