ainsworth got the job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ainsworth got the job?

i dont believe all this crap his still going on why are we still trying to sign players without a manager this is a total joke has ainsworth got the job or something what the hell is going on please someone explain.

the inexplicable cannot be explained...

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
      i dont believe all this crap his still going on why are we still trying to sign players without a manager this is a total joke has ainsworth got the job or something what the hell is going on please someone explain.
      We signed Cerny and Ramage without a manager.

It would be better if we had a manager in and making decisions but the club will think it is more important not to lose out on players because they are waiting on the arrival of a manager. If we were after Beckford but lost him to a rival because we hadn't signed a manager everyone would go mad. If we signed a new manager and he decided he didn't want Beckford people would go mad. But if we signed a new manager and by the time he got here and decided he wanted Beckford and we lost out then everyone would go mad.

The club are obviously trying to put a squad together good enough for promotion regardless of who the manager is.

Comment

yep

as usuall sirpie nail on the head again...thats why your number one:boss:

Comment

Gareth has Rejected it apparently

Comment

yeah

yeah thank god for that so we could still get holloway francis or venables

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              oh dear:shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
                It's a poisoned chalice - agents see us as a cashcow to get good deals for their average players on long contracts thus a nice little earner for them - respected people within the game see us a joke now. All a bit sad really - what could have been...

Still time to change it - move GP onto chief schmoozer position, if we are to continue with the SD system then get in a respected name within the business with actual real life football experience (not just about getting the best deal) and appoint someobe who can work alongside this respected figure - or give a man a job, a budget and leave him alone. Not rocket science but we really are at the crossroads.

Anyone read Ben Kosky's article in the Kilburn Times? Sums up the current state of affairs off the pitch:-

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/conten...A21%3A50%3A120
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Would be the least inspiring appointment ever

Is a really good assistant and maybe in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
                    Would be the least inspiring appointment ever

Is a really good assistant and maybe in the future
                    if he is appointed it would for one reason and one reason ONLY,NOBODY DECENT would accept the role.i agree if GA is appointed manager it would be the icing on the F@@ked up cake that is QPR:anger:

Comment

let's just get the job done and be the first football club in England to have no manager.

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
                        sorry mate don't believe he was offered it for one minute

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                          Dexters in a time warp,Dexters in a time warp, la la la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

yeah

actually do agree wity W 12.... again i dont think gareth would reject it
                            because he wanted it badly last season

looking at all the info that i have tried to assemble it looks to me that gareth will kick off the season a a caretaker manager
                            but if it goes pear shape a big name will come in possible george grayham or ron atkinson

Comment

Working...
                            X