No announcement yet.

Championship Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally understand that some people think Cerney is a superb keeper and we dont need anyone else, but I think we do. Yes he has many clean sheets which is not down to him alone as the defence in gereral last season were very good, also, if he could punch and catch the damn ball, he would have a few more clean sheets.

He makes me winch every time he goes to catch/punch/pass the ball to a defender and with the ironic cheers/comments around me, it kinda suggests that i am not the only person who thinks this way.

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/vertr...lle/index.html
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

cheers

that saves a job

some good names there
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          As long as we got good deals for them Kuqi or Adebola could do a job for us. There are many better players out there but both have experience and an eye for goal, which is vital in this league. I would rather have Adebola or Kuqi as a 4th choice striker then have SDC or Agyemang.
          I would take Kuqi and get shot of Agyemang.At least Kuqi can score.

Comment

Kuqi only scores when he has six months left on his contract and needs to gain interest from other clubs, apart from that he is extremely lazy

Comment

If that list is right then there are some quality players on it you could easily put a side together just from that to reach the play-offs, personally i'd be looking at
              John Joe-O'tool
              Jordi Gomez
              Jason Scotland
              Sean St Ledger
              Martin Rowlands (re-sign)
              Damion Stewart (re-sign)

Comment

I would offer a mill for Giles Barnes!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  I would offer a mill for Giles Barnes!
                  Why?
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    As long as we got good deals for them Kuqi or Adebola could do a job for us. There are many better players out there but both have experience and an eye for goal, which is vital in this league. I would rather have Adebola or Kuqi as a 4th choice striker then have SDC or Agyemang.
                    Agyemang is superior to both of those fellow "goal machines".

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      I totally understand that some people think Cerney is a superb keeper and we dont need anyone else, but I think we do. Yes he has many clean sheets which is not down to him alone as the defence in gereral last season were very good, also, if he could punch and catch the damn ball, he would have a few more clean sheets.

He makes me winch every time he goes to catch/punch/pass the ball to a defender and with the ironic cheers/comments around me, it kinda suggests that i am not the only person who thinks this way.
                      18 clean sheets is a team achievement including him. There are times when it's been him keeping us in the game in spite of the defence, as much if not more so than the other way round.

Ironic cheering of your own players is poisonous and I thought that attitude stopped at QPR about 10 years ago until this season happened.

Comment

isn't Lauren from portsmouth out of contract this summer? reckon he could do a job

Comment

great website, turns out we have 7 Base Soccer players in:

Fitz Hall
                          Patrick Agyemang
                          Lee Cook
                          Mikele Leigertwood
                          Lee Camp
                          Dexter Blackstock
                          Gary Borrowdale

out of a squad of 32, 6 of whom are YTS, and 1 of whom is on loan..

essentially means 7 out of 25 of our players are represented by Base Soccer.....

Comment

You really have a thing about Base Soccer

Think Cook and Leighterwood are good players to be honest.

Also, Borrowdale is sure to be good
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              QPR's list of released players should read like this:

1 Lee Camp
                              2 Damien Delaney
                              4 Gavin Mahon
                              5 Fitz Hall
                              9 Dexter Blackstock
                              18 Liam Miller
                              21 Matteo Alberti
                              22 Samuel Di Carmine
                              23 Jake Cole
                              24 Radek Cerny
                              28 Joe Oastler
                              28 Zeshan Rehman
                              29 Gary Borrowdale
                              Would you really release Camp, Delaney, Hall, Blackstock, Mahon & Borrowdale?

Because I wouldn't, when there are clubs who would and are willing to pay fees for them. That's at least £4M worth of players.

SDC, Miller, Rehman are going or have already.

I wouldn't get rid of Alberti or Cerny. Alberti has had just one season (in a foreign country and hasn't played that many games) and Cerny is a decent keeper. QPR may need a better one, but he is a useful back up to have around.

Comment

Working...
                              X