Balanta and German

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balanta and German

I really hope this two young lads are given a decent opportunity next season. They look very bright prospects and have consistently scored goals at youth and reserve levels. I think they can both step up and can net about 5 goals each next season. I look forward to seeing them play and be a big part of the squad. Anyone with me??
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Be good to see the youngsters come through.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

5 goals each?

Im assuming you mean 20+sub appearances, right?

Comment

I can see Balanta progessing thru to the first team, not sure germans ready yet tho...
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Yeh 5 goals each, they both know where the net is and seem quite confident lads. I do expect them to be on the bench for the majority but I think they can step up to start games when needed. Depending on what strikers we bring in they may be asked to start more games than we all think - Blackstock seems to be on his way and Helguson is injury prone. That leaves Agyemang who also seems to get his fair share of injuries and isnt an out and out goalscorer.

If we are serious about promotion the changes we make from the bench need to have an impact and these 2 lads can do it
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
            Yeh 5 goals each, they both know where the net is and seem quite confident lads. I do expect them to be on the bench for the majority but I think they can step up to start games when needed. Depending on what strikers we bring in they may be asked to start more games than we all think - Blackstock seems to be on his way and Helguson is injury prone. That leaves Agyemang who also seems to get his fair share of injuries and isnt an out and out goalscorer.

If we are serious about promotion the changes we make from the bench need to have an impact and these 2 lads can do it
            We need better impact players than Balanta and German, look at Wolves, they had Ebanks Blake Iwelumo Vokes Keogh and Harewood. Birmingham had Jerome, Bent, McFadden, Phillips. Reading have Lita Doyle Long and Kitson.

Cant rely on 2 untried and untested players to be our backup option upfront, or our "super sub".

Comment

I agree, we do need quality options but i cant see us buying 2 new strikers to start and another 2 to fill the bench. We ideally need 6 strikers that can all contribute with goals, 2 of which are the automatic starters on day 1. Surely Balanta can be 1 of the 6 and perhaps German in the 2nd half of the season
              CHAMPIONS

Comment

I think we should try and tie up loan deals for both of them and bring them back to the club next January. Neither are quite ready or good enough yet. Matches in League One or Two for Balanta and the Conference for German will improve their all round games as the reserves isn't a good enough level of competition.

Comment

Working...
                X