• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITS

THESE FIGURES BASED ON US holding onto prem staus and hitting the top seven

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
      Buzsaky is technically our best player and would probably fetch the most money once he is back fit and playing well!
      I started this thread on purpose to see who would get the gist of it or not!

I wouldn't deny that Buzsaky is technically our most gifted player but is he our most valuable asset. Two very serious injuries in quick succession to me says no!

Comment

Vine looks as though he is capable of getting back to his best.
        We don't know for sure if the same will be true of Buzz -- just have to wait and see and keep our fingers crossed.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Had the exact sane conversation with a mate regarding Connolly/ Ephraim.

Adding to this Angelo Balanta.

That is all.
          West London. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by lukeqpr777 View Post
            Had the exact sane conversation with a mate regarding Connolly/ Ephraim.

Adding to this Angelo Balanta.

That is all.

Seriously I think I'm starting winning the vote here...my faith is beginning to be restored in the posters from this MB.

Short term gains are one thing but we really need to start looking towards the future and the sustainability of this club people.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              We paid 200k for Hogan and £1 million for Connolly but that is irrelevant

Morris yet again you are missing the point, pls refer to SPC's post!
              800k for Hogan.

Comment

Oh and I get your point totally, I just dont agree with it.

Comment

well

in wayne rutledge you have a player who could become the most exiting player in the prem if we ever got there but
                  you need a manager like geoge grayham ron atkinson or terry venables
                  to be like a father influence and get wayne to beleive in himself

buzsackies gift is to be able to strike a ball he could play up front

Comment

"buzsackies" ?

Comment

Working...
                    X