Our only 2 real assets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    And you had the cheek to pass comment on me talking about Dexter Blackstock. He is 10x much better than Hogan you numpty
    No he is not you lemon!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      No he is not you lemon!
      Are we having a chain pulling session... Hogan aint worth a w@nk!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Are we having a chain pulling session... Hogan aint worth a w@nk!
        Hogey will ram those words back down your throat next season and I will take great delight in reminding you :boss:

Comment

We paid 800k for Hogan, im guessing we wouldnt get anywhere near that if we sold him now.

Connolly on the other hand was bought for just under £1m, and would be worth £2.5m-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            We paid 800k for Hogan, im guessing we wouldnt get anywhere near that if we sold him now.

Connolly on the other hand was bought for just under £1m, and would be worth £2.5m-ish.
            We paid 200k for Hogan and £1 million for Connolly but that is irrelevant

Morris yet again you are missing the point, pls refer to SPC's post!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              sorry, definitely not Empriam.

Balanta has more potential
              Sorry gotta disagree with that! Ephraim has much more in his locker imo than Balanta!!

I would say our 2 biggest assets would be Connolly and Leigertwood/A fit Buzsacky.

Connolly because i think the lad is class, never puts a foot wrong, and although ive never read on bids, or heard of any on here, if he has another season like the one just gone were bound to have a few clubs snooping round!

My second Leigertwood simply because its no secret weve had intent from other clubs, from what ive heard at the 2 million mark!? Although i dont think he's actually worth that amount.

Buzsacky when fit and on fire is fantastic! Still only 25 or 26 i think so has his best footballing years ahead of him. Since day one ive be amazed how we got him for 500,000.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I have to agree with w12ranger on this thread. Also I honestly cant beleive that anyone would pay 2m for legs, he has to be one of the most over rated players I have ever seen in my time supporting rangers. Physically he is awesome and he is not bad in a challenge but his passing is of a league one standard.
                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

on form
                  worth selling....gorkks £1m?
                  stewart £1.5m wolves wanted him
                  legwood £1m
                  buzza..fit and proven...£2m
                  rowly £1.5m, history of bad leg injuries
                  connolly £2m
                  mahon 2 bob
                  fitz hall..lucky to get an offer, waht waste thats been
                  dex..seems around the £1.75m

Comment

worth selling....gorkks £1m?
                    stewart £1.5m wolves wanted him
                    legwood £1m
                    buzza..fit and proven...£2m
                    rowly £1.5m, history of bad leg injuries
                    connolly £2m
                    mahon 2 bob
                    fitz hall..lucky to get an offer, waht waste thats been
                    dex..seems around the £1.75m

All much more than we paid for them
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

w12

W 12 I CANT AGREE WITH YOU THERE
                      although i love gianni and will support him and always fight his corner
                      HIS BIGGEST MISTAKE IS SOUSA HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE PUT HIM IN CHARGE
                      but our greatest assetts based on us tying them up on long contracts and getting promotion are as follows
                      WAYNE RUTLEDGE 15 MILLION POUND FUTURE ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL
                      AKOS BUZSACKY 15 MILLION POUND FULL INTENATIONAL ALREADY
                      DEXTER BLACKSTOCK 12 MILLION POUND FUTURE ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL
                      MATT CONNOLLY 10 MILLION POUND FUTURE FULL INTERNATIONAL
                      CASPER GORKKS 4 MILLION POUND FULL INTERNATIONAL ALREADY
                      DAMIEN STEWERT 3 MILLION POUND FULL,INTERNATIONAL ALREADY
                      ROWAN VINE 3 MILLION POUND
                      MICHAEL LEIGHTERWOOD 3 MILLION POUND
                      ok these figuers are based on being able to get up and push into the top seven and hold
                      but its all about management we need a manager to acheive some good results

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        W 12 I CANT AGREE WITH YOU THERE
                        although i love gianni and will support him and always fight his corner
                        HIS BIGGEST MISTAKE IS SOUSA HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE PUT HIM IN CHARGE
                        but our greatest assetts based on us tying them up on long contracts and getting promotion are as follows
                        WAYNE RUTLEDGE 15 MILLION POUND FUTURE ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL
                        AKOS BUZSACKY 15 MILLION POUND FULL INTENATIONAL ALREADY
                        DEXTER BLACKSTOCK 12 MILLION POUND FUTURE ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL
                        MATT CONNOLLY 10 MILLION POUND FUTURE FULL INTERNATIONAL
                        CASPER GORKKS 4 MILLION POUND FULL INTERNATIONAL ALREADY
                        DAMIEN STEWERT 3 MILLION POUND FULL,INTERNATIONAL ALREADY
                        ROWAN VINE 3 MILLION POUND
                        MICHAEL LEIGHTERWOOD 3 MILLION POUND
                        ok these figuers are based on being able to get up and push into the top seven and hold
                        but its all about management we need a manager to acheive some good results

See this is why I actually think you are somebody who is on a permanent windup, not even someone as insane as you pretend to be would value dexter blackstock at 12 million and categorise his as a future england international!
                        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Buzsaky is technically our best player and would probably fetch the most money once he is back fit and playing well!

Comment

Only one answer to the OP and if it's not don't post because it will get ripped apart.

Can't see the point in posting your opinion only to be waiting in the wings to shoot down any replies which don't conform.
                            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                            :grimace:

Comment

I really seem to be missing the point of Legeirtwood...
                              If we've been offered 2 mill for him by anyone I think we should take it and bring in Lopez.
                              (Can't believe we didn't sign Lopez who is head and shoulders above any of our other midfielders (even if he hadn't scored THAT goal).)
                              Connolly and Ephraim? Great prospects.
                              Not our only ones though.
                              Still not convinced by Balanta, and I'm wondering if he has a bit of an attitude problem?
                              Routledge blows hot and cold -- and fans of other clubs he's played for have told me that.
                              And DFE -- sorry, but valuations of 12/13 mill for ANY of our players are laughable.
                              Connolly is the most sellable and probalby 3-3.5 mill at most.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

DFE -get real or f.off and support Brentford.

Comment

Working...
                                X