Chances of Taraabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of Taraabt?

What do people feel the chances are we have on signing this guy permanently? It is evident he will leave Spurs, but will we will the fight to sign him? Id be suprised if there arent bigger clubs going for him - I feel hed be a massive signing. Some people criticise his showboating, but for me hes a class act and i dont think people realise how good this guy will be. Watching him link up with Vine, Buzz, Agyemang, Routledge next season will be a joy to watch and will really cause damage, especially if we get a proven goalscorer to get on the end of the build ups

minus 10
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

lol great! Sounds hopeful

Comment

Think unlikely. He has a lot of interest in him assuming he is not talking out of his backside. If we make the right appointment he may see us as a good stepping stone. Without that I suspect he will have much better options.

Comment

Didnt sounds like he ruled us out though. Sounds like he enjoyed his time here, and i dont think his type of quality coems around too often and we should pay the money IMO

Comment

would love him but i think other teams will be in for him.

Comment

Think theirs a good chance we could get him, he enjoyed his time here, why not?
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I think our chances are good! I reckon he will stay with spurs but come back to us for a season long loan. If everything works out and we get promoted next season, i think we could then see him sign for us on a perm in the prem.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Very little. He has interest fromt Premiership clubs, one being wigan and another being blackburn.

Comment

Surely our only hope is a season long loan?

Comment

Not very likely at all

There will be a premiership team come in for him

I really want him here and pray that i'm wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X