QPR Report and Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Report and Pete

Why does Report feel the need to publish just about every single posting from Pete on his own site?

Is his traffic so bad that this is the ony way to generate any interest over there as why would you seriously bother going there to read what is already on here?

Is Petes every word reallt that importent?

off topic?

Comment

There's not much QPR news about at the moment.

Report v Pete is a spectator sport.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Why does Report feel the need to publish just about every single posting from Pete on his own site?

Is his traffic so bad that this is the ony way to generate any interest over there as why would you seriously bother going there to read what is already on here?

Is Petes every word reallt that importent?

Yep - like it or lump it, fact is he's got the inside track to Paladini. That is very important and hence only natural that postings get c&p'd here there and everywhere.

Of course, you can argue the toss about the ethics of that, but what Pete posts carries both weight and semi-official status (however its' dressed)

Comment

yes

yes nodge that is a very good reply and its good to see you post my new friend

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            off topic?
            Fair enough I guess it is off topic so Mods please feel free to move or even delete if you wish and it was only an observation I had

I do look at Reports site on occasions and wish him every success but do not have any inclination to post there simply because every other post is always about Paladini or Pete which is a shame as in my opinion there can never be enough messageboards and as constructive critisism only I feel more vistors would post if this was toned down thats all.

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Yep - like it or lump it, fact is he's got the inside track to Paladini. That is very important and hence only natural that postings get c&p'd here there and everywhere.

Of course, you can argue the toss about the ethics of that, but what Pete posts carries both weight and semi-official status (however its' dressed)
            Mmmm some good points you have made Nodge and to be honest I never really thought of it like that but as some like to point out Pete does to be frank post some crap at times (sorry Pete ) as I`m sure we all do especially me! so hard to believe so many fans would be interested or bothered about him if that makes sense?

Comment

Maybe people would stop visiting if there was no news on Pete or Paladini?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Maybe people would stop visiting if there was no news on Pete or Paladini?
                Get rid of both of them I reckon

Comment

Basically Pete is the one who is keeping that message board busy without even having to post there.

Comment

Seeing as Report has of course posted a link of this thread to his site as predicted then a big hello to all on his site

Comment

Report is quite welcome to post. To be fair, it has boosted his postings talking about me and he knows it. Very sad state of affairs talking about me and not the club or the players. I would ,like to know who he would like as manager, nope we get posts written by me copied and pasted. QPR-report is the expert in the copy and paste.

I was even accussed of being Ali Russell's mouthpiece, ( even to the point, of phoning him, to post a response) when Category A games were introduced and people have a tendency if they disagree, to provide the cheapest excuse in the book.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Out of curiosity did Report ever tell you even in private why he was so upset at being banned from here recently even though he has never posted on this new site?

If private then no need to respond of course though it did puzzle me at the time.

Comment

Its okay.

He does not post on this site, because

(a) I have not got time to post on his site
                          (b) he has learn't that having me in practically every thread it will lead to more posters (strange reason)
                          (c) By us talking about it here, it will give him a source of marketing

I'd have to say, I can look at his blog, I don't want a BBC repeat if I click onto the messageboard.

have to give him credit, miles away and he does have passion.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"I do look at Reports site on occasions and wish him every success but do not have any inclination to post there simply because every other post is always about Paladini or Pete which is a shame"

That is spot on Paul.

Comment

I do my best to drum up traffic for him
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X