No announcement yet.

So just to get this straight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ince or Hoddle both good. Boothroyd made Graham Taylor look like the godfather of the beautiful game...

Comment

Think some over-rate the championship.

Premiership players do not make the drop, its not a matter of missing out on players. Keane has just taken over Ipswich, lets see how many top players they will bring in.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Have this funny feeling based upon nothing that the next appointment will be a good one. In the grand scheme of things we are still a pretty attractive prospect even with the off the pitch baggage. Sorry but do not think either Curbishley or Pardew up to it.

Comment

We are only an attractive proposition to those lookings for a quick pay off under the current set up. Either change the system or never get anywhere.
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

We could, no wait...SHOULD be an attractive proposition.

Can we go back 20 months and start again please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
              We could, no wait...SHOULD be an attractive proposition.

Can we go back 20 months and start again please.
              wish we could...so many mistakes been made in them 20 months. Feels like a different club and theres a fair bit of animosity floating around because of it

Comment

Are we still on for a Manager being unvieled by the end of the week? or is this going to run a bit longer?!

Comment

Depends who turns it down in the meantime, I guess...

Comment

Hoddle would be good - always plays good football and would demand respect - besides has unfinished business to deal with and could see us (if they agree to invest for a serious push) as a club who he could take up, establish in the prem and move forward..... Although he does run a kids project for released youngsters so not sure if he's looking to return into management.

Curbishley - utter pants. Plays rubbish and can't motivate teams past safety points level, ie get to 40 points then don't perform again all season. The fact he feels he can afford to "hold out" for a prem job wreaks of arrogance and proves he's deluded, anothe reason i wouldn't want him.

Pardew - would prefer to Curbishley, but again not the right person at all.

Guidolin - people now mentioning him, but totally unknown if he would be a success or not, could be great, could be useless.... for me we don;t have the luxury of time to allow a gamble like this. We need to appoint someone who has the flair and respect, and knows the English game inside out.

Comment

Curbishley, like Big Sam, is all about building a club from top to bottom. This means that he would need time to be effective along with a free reign on ALL aspects of football development through the club. Does anyone REALLY think that Flab would let that happen?

No British coach who has the experience necessary to take us up is going to touch the club whilst Flab can't keep his nose out.

A YOUNG inexperienced coach (Ince, Boothroyd) may take a chance to prove themselves safe in the knowledge that there'd be a significant pay off if things went pear shaped.

The ONLY viable solution to make this work is to get a foreign coach used to the interference of chairman and having no control over buying playing staff. This means a foreign coach and Guidolin has to be the pick of those named so far, hasn't he?

Comment

Dav but thats the point of it all. We don't want a manager that is going to be dictated by the fat one! We need a strong personality and we don't want another foreign puppet that is moved around by his strings.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just get us a manager, fast!
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Dav but thats the point of it all. We don't want a manager that is going to be dictated by the fat one! We need a strong personality and we don't want another foreign puppet that is moved around by his strings.
                            Yeah, but as you know, in the battle of a 'strong personality' vs. Flabio, there will only ever be one winner. I'm not saying its right (far from it), but, as Flab certainly won't change his way of doing things, the foreign 'puppet' is all we can hope for and will also have the best chance of success under the current regime!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X