Davies begins Blackstock talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davies begins Blackstock talks

Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies has revealed he has began talks with QPR over the permanent sign...

More...

Good. Have him!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Won't shed too many tears IF we bring in a couple of decent strikers. Lost respect for him in a tv interview when paulo sousa dropped him and he came up with some rubbish about squad rotation and how he wasn't bothered, rather than taking it on the chin, admitting he had been playing badly and saying he wd work hard to re-gain his place. Just looked so complacent, an attitude that sadly seems to run through our team.

Comment

here here!!!!

Comment

spot on stainrod. Too many of our players have an attitude problem that needs sorting out by a strong manager.

Comment

suicide... Foolish, *****ic. damm crazy selling balckstock.
            Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

ha ha good sarcastic comment cogster love it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                spot on stainrod. Too many of our players have an attitude problem that needs sorting out by a strong manager.
                Yeah great, then lets get a manager who cant speak a word of English

Comment

Don't mind if we get two quality strikers in return, if we don't then I will be peeved off.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    Yeah great, then lets get a manager who cant speak a word of English
                    that would be a huge mistake. Especially if you are referring to Gigi who not only doesnt speak English but is hardly what you would call a strong manager. Bet players like Fitz (15k a week for) Fk'Hall are rubbing there hands together in anticipation of another manager with no backbone. A Gigi/Palidini partnership would be a disaster for the club and turn us into an even bigger laughing stock.

Comment

short memory.

I don't really care who gets the job, I DOUBT it will be De Canio, but we really are an ungrateful bunch. Watched some of the best football in years and no-one would have advocated his sacking end of last season.

Cannot understand, now why some are so against.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm against di canio coming back because:
                        a) several players said his training was shambolic
                        b) not only were our defenders mainly bad players (which you can't blame him for really as he was not given a say in transfers as he knew nothing about the English game) they were not properly organised so let in lots of soft goals.
                        c) we got rid of Paulo because he didn't know anything about the championship
                        d) he was here for six months and still couldn't hold a basic conversation in English.
                        e) In the imortal words of Sade, its never as good as the first time - look at Gerry Francis.
                        f) the team didn't seem fit.
                        g) that's enough reasons not to appoint di canio, Ed

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          short memory.

I don't really care who gets the job, I DOUBT it will be De Canio, but we really are an ungrateful bunch. Watched some of the best football in years and no-one would have advocated his sacking end of last season.

Cannot understand, now why some are so against.
                          Why do you keep saying this? Do you not remember everyone whinging about the late goals? Short memory.

Comment

Working...
                          X