Your Attitude to "Johnny Come Latelys"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Attitude to "Johnny Come Latelys"

Make no mistake Wolves had that experience this season and when they go into the premiership, they will find alot of new fans filling out Molineux.

Will you embrace the extra supporter or will it lead to a little bit of annnomosity, if we are gunning for promotion and get to the premiership.

Or do you think, we will never sell outs again? Will we ever to get to a 25,000 capacity for example, if moved or expanded the current stadium?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The more fans the better in my opinion.

Comment

Not bothered. We have always been complaining about not selling out. If we are to do this regularly, it's going to be the 'johnny come latelys'.

Comment

dont care who they are. Fed up with away fans laughing everytime the attendance is announced at home games.

Comment

i can't see many new fans flocking to lr next season. if we get to the premier league there may be a few.

if we are to get 25000 new fans a definatly needed.

Comment

It depends what typifies a "johny come lately".

Would I be one if after going to an average of 25 games a season for the past 20 years, but deciding next season not to bother with a ST and perhaps picking 6 or 7 games? Then when we don't go up next year do the same again the following year and the following year and the following year and the following year until my average drops to 10 games a season and no ST.

I guess what I'm asking is whether my lack of loyalty/being a mug (delete as appropriate) then declares me as a JOhny come lately if I then decide by 2014 when we get to the Prem to then buy a ST.

Comment

I take your point travelling to Burnley and Preston can be a pain and this league is getting boring !!

Guessing if we get promoted, think we would need to expand
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I hope FB gets a bloody nose from low gates before we get there, and stops taking us for granted.

Comment

i will probably be priced out if we get promoted so wont really care, but if i can still afford to go hope they don't sit/stand next to me spouting nonsense..
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

better players = better results = promotion = premier league = revenue = more fans = bigger ground = relegation = new fans drop off = nice new ground we can all get tickets again

Comment

As long as they are local I wouldnt mind but definetley no fulham or chelsea fans that decide they want to probably come back to QPR after leaving us a few years back.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        better players = better results = promotion = premier league = revenue = more fans = bigger ground = relegation = new fans drop off = nice new ground we can all get tickets again
                        How did you get from bigger ground to relegation :S

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Make no mistake Wolves had that experience this season and when they go into the premiership, they will find alot of new fans filling out Molineux.

Will you embrace the extra supporter or will it lead to a little bit of annnomosity, if we are gunning for promotion and get to the premiership.

Or do you think, we will never sell outs again? Will we ever to get to a 25,000 capacity for example, if moved or expanded the current stadium?

Behave! I have proven previously that regardless of how well/bad we are doing, we always have a 12 to 14k average, even in the old 1st Div and Prem, so unless we suddenly buy 'World Class' players, make the Prem and offer High Class Prossies out to all fans, we will not attract the so-called 'Johnny-come-latelys'.

Comment

Black I am really detecting a dislike of Pete from you?
                            He does talk nonsense at times regarding Blackstock and he possibly is too close to Paladini but he is harmless enough
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Black I am really detecting a dislike of Pete from you?
                              He does talk nonsense at times regarding Blackstock and he possibly is too close to Paladini but he is harmless enough

Thanks for your insight.

Comment

Working...
                              X