No announcement yet.

No new manager untill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If, not you could not do worse than De canio.
    So IF the club don't mean business lets go for 3rd rate. Makes sense.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I just think you go big name or get in someone that you know will do a good job.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

big name managers only know perfect pitches,and flowing football.not grinding out results up north midweek.give someone like dario gradi 50 mill to spend and were be up in no time
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Totally unrelated, and some people are unfortunately using that fact.

Point is, he would have a stronger defence. Gorkss is not rehman and Connolly is not Bob Malcolm.

We had creditable draws away last season, so it was not as bad. Plus, this time he will have Ainsworth to get the message across.

Still not convinced he will get the job, but I think you will find alot of fans would be happy.

if the club really mean business, then pays your money for Scolari or Erikkson, if not De Canio would be a good choice.

LDC was s..t, so he can stay at lecce and get them relegated. JG would have done better and he is a t..spot.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I just think you go big name or get in someone that you know will do a good job.
            LDC is someone i definitely wouldnt bet on doing a good job. Personally i think he would be a massive risk. He already failed once, would be unable to pick his own additions to the squad as he doesnt know any players over here and barely speaks pigeon English. The only reason i could see Flabio and Palidini going for him would be so that they have control, something which they both crave it seems. Trouble is i think there options are limited because a decent manager is not going to want to come here and work under their conditions. All in all i foresee a cop out where we end up with someone of LDC's caliber being put in charge of the bunch we had last season plus a couple of "deals" that Paladini picks up for next to nothing. Quite a few fans i know are like me and holding back on renewing their season tickets for next season waiting to see who gets appointed. Just think if they had stuck with Sousa he would now be targeting and identifying players of his own choice for next season and starting to build a team that he could have worked with all pre season. Whats the betting we have more than one manager next season? ****ing clowns are ruining my club.

Comment

Wouldn't go as far as VBlock who I think is being too harsh toward the board, but can't see LDC working out. Love, absolutely love it, to be proved wrong. Also, have heard from mates that LDC is a lovely genuine bloke, so really hope he does well if he comes back--might give the club a good image in the press too, having a 'nice guy' in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                why?
                isnt it obvious why? :waaaht:
                Because i'd like Gigi as manager.
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  isnt it obvious why? :waaaht:
                  Because i'd like Gigi as manager.
                  If it was obvious I wouldn't be asking. Why would LDC be a good appointment? Especially considering his factual record.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                    If it was obvious I wouldn't be asking. Why would LDC be a good appointment? Especially considering his factual record.
                    Gigi took over a team trying to get out of the drop, now these players are better looking for playoffs or more.

Plus the style of football he had the players playing was so good to watch
                    and there was plenty of goals goals gooooaaalllsss! ;D

And those who talk about the late goals, we had Bob Malcolm and Rehman but we now have new defence men in Cerny, Gorkss and Ramage now and them 3 are half of the back line and imo Damo Stewpeas is the business so the defending will be more solid then last time.

imo Gigi is the right guy :bad_smile:
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                    X