"Ainsworth backs promotion push"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ainsworth backs promotion push"....

According to Yahoo Sports "caretaker manager Gareth Ainsworth believes the club has a squad capable of mounting a promotion challenge next season". Talk about deja vu - wasn't these the exact words said this time last year? Even now he's talking of making the playoffs,better known as The Lottery.We should be looking at an automatic promotion spot - nothing less.But we've no chance with Briatore at the helm and his miserly transfer restrictions.

hes on something.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      According to Yahoo Sports "caretaker manager Gareth Ainsworth believes the club has a squad capable of mounting a promotion challenge next season". Talk about deja vu - wasn't these the exact words said this time last year? Even now he's talking of making the playoffs,better known as The Lottery.We should be looking at an automatic promotion spot - nothing less.But we've no chance with Briatore at the helm and his miserly transfer restrictions.

Well worth getting rid of PS and having numpty nuts oversee our defeats! If Ainsworth gets anywhere near being our manager next season, I will willingly build myself a bomb, shove it up my #### and let my worst enemy blow me away.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
        Well worth getting rid of PS and having numpty nuts oversee our defeats! If Ainsworth gets anywhere near being our manager next season, I will willingly build myself a bomb, shove it up my #### and let my worst enemy blow me away.
        Go on flav-you know you want Gaz as boss
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Ainsworth is a yes man and he will say whatever crap he is told to say to stay in a job.if he really thinks the squad needs no strengthening to get promoted next season ,then lets get him fitted for a straight jacket right now!

Comment

Working...
          X