No announcement yet.

Emphraim sad to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a gem, needs to be kept on if at all possible.
    Think he is potentially a motivator too, and in time will be a team captain (looking several years ahead).
    Hope it will be with us.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

we would be crazy to let him go he always gives 100% and has pace on him and good skill. was my man of the match yesterday

Comment

I think Hogan has the ability to play at the highest level.

I really rate the guy! Def should be a starter in our team next season, skillful, pace, can score goals, good passer etc etc, imo has the ability to be the full package, and he's very young.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
          good player although not the answer out wide as he can't cross the ball ...plays well in the centre just behind the forwards ....wether he'd be good enough to displace a fit and firing on all cylinders Buzz in that position is another argument altogether

are you joking about his crossing? i seem to remember the charlton game at home for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            are you joking about his crossing? i seem to remember the charlton game at home for a start.
            Confidence is key no matter what level of football you play at. And Ephraim simply hasn't had this, as much as I love the guy, I think he could be lured away by the promise of first team football.

I think its pretty inevitable he'll go on to play top level football as previously mentioned, and his work rate, general attitude and appreciation of the fans will take him far.

Now the question begs what position do we play him at CONSISTENTLY, the Striker role he played at previously at West Ham, the right wing role he started his career with us, his later transferred left wing, or even the central midfield role?

For me Left Wing.
            West London. Simple.

Comment

Are you talking about 1 of our rejects again;d

Comment

Working...
              X