Emphraim sad to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emphraim sad to say

I would love to see this kid stay, he has a fantastic attitude and work ethic and has really shone in the 2nd half of the season. yesterday summed him up perfectly, he was great going forward ( what a moment when he caught the ball on his foot and just stood there... i cant help myself having a lil laugh at that!!) and tracking back his attitude was amazing!! when whalley went through, hogans pace and determination to get back was different class, and in doing so he saved a certain goal. he came and appauled us at the final whistle even tho there was a pitch invasion and he started waving as if to say 'thanxs for everything but im gone'. with him, dave and vine in the team we will score alot more goals. every player has their price and if someone offered 2 million for him then maybe we should sell, but i do feel we have a real gem in this young lad.

any thoughts?

He wont go anywhere
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

good post ive been saying this for ages he will keep on improving dowie ****ed his confidence up he needs a complete run in the team. for me always will be ahead of cook just for his work ethic alone.

Comment

I like him.I think he has a bright future ahead of him.

Comment

i like him, good attitude
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I hope Hogan stays, he can only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by uuurrr'sss View Post
              I would love to see this kid stay, he has a fantastic attitude and work ethic and has really shone in the 2nd half of the season. yesterday summed him up perfectly, he was great going forward ( what a moment when he caught the ball on his foot and just stood there... i cant help myself having a lil laugh at that!!) and tracking back his attitude was amazing!! when whalley went through, hogans pace and determination to get back was different class, and in doing so he saved a certain goal. he came and appauled us at the final whistle even tho there was a pitch invasion and he started waving as if to say 'thanxs for everything but im gone'. with him, dave and vine in the team we will score alot more goals. every player has their price and if someone offered 2 million for him then maybe we should sell, but i do feel we have a real gem in this young lad.

any thoughts?
              Think the one player we could lose this summer is Ephriam, he is the most under rated player we have who will eventually step up to the PL.

Sousa definately see it in Hogey and publically stated he could play at the very highest level. Makes me laugh when I read some of the comments about Ephriam on this message board and then hear the same people making statements like 'Legiertwood oozes class'.

I would turn down any offer for Ephriam, you don't let players like him go...play him along side the likes of Taarbat and Lopez and watch him develop.

Comment

totally agree with w12... he will definately go on to play at the highest level, i just hope he helps get us there too!! sousa said he will play for england one day and i'm not too sure if he will, but sousa has played with some of the best players there were and played at the highest level so he must know a good player when he see's one! he is a country mile ahead of cook imo

Comment

Hogan should stay he started to look stronger this season and if given a chance next season will get better.Got more going for him than Mr Cook.

Comment

He has great potential don't think he will be sold mainly because he needs a full season next year with regular starts to prove himself, he is still young and will keep improving!

Comment

Imo he'll definitely stay, and hopefully will still stay with us when we're in the prem!
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

totaly agree cant go anywhere last couple of home games where he played in side of tarab i felt the left side was sorted:victory:

Comment

good player although not the answer out wide as he can't cross the ball ...plays well in the centre just behind the forwards ....wether he'd be good enough to displace a fit and firing on all cylinders Buzz in that position is another argument altogether

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Think the one player we could lose this summer is Ephriam, he is the most under rated player we have who will eventually step up to the PL.

Sousa definately see it in Hogey and publically stated he could play at the very highest level. Makes me laugh when I read some of the comments about Ephriam on this message board and then hear the same people making statements like 'Legiertwood oozes class'.

I would turn down any offer for Ephriam, you don't let players like him go...play him along side the likes of Taarbat and Lopez and watch him develop.
                            That W12_Ranger does talk a lot of sense! Good post and agree with what you say.

Comment

the boy has 2 stay although didnt get the run in the team he deserved he was probably 1 of our better players when he was on the pitch.

he is full of runnin with alot of pace and tracks back well when he loses the ball.

fantistic attitude 2 the game 2 boot and can only get better imho!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X