2.5M for Dex and Campy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5M for Dex and Campy

Nottingham Forest manager Billy Davies will launch a £2.5m bid for QPR striker Dexter Blackstock and goalkeeper Lee Camp. Davies will also ask to take Tottenham defender Chris Gunter again on a long-term loan. (The Sun)
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Bad move, selling Blackstock.

Hope we get a striker that scores 20, because I will definitely be coming back to this subject if we don't.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

good bit of business if the money is reinvested in a quality striker.
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Bad move, selling Blackstock.

Hope we get a striker that scores 20, because I will definitely be coming back to this subject if we don't.
        Pete and I might argue over a lot of things but we totally agree about Blackstock. Selling him would be a big mistake.

Who can we buy to replace our top scorer and sub GK for £2.5m?

Comment

Agree bad move to get rid of blackstock.....But in fairness would he even want to come back now!?...... For all we know he's having the time of his life in Nottingham.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

will only be a good deal if we invest this in some top quality forward.

Comment

but we dont solely have to rely on any money we get for them do we?
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I would definately keep him and sell camp.

Comment

We know what we had with Blackstock. Adebola wants a two year contract, if the club only buy as a replacement, then I will be posting on it everyday. We do not pay £200 more to have Adebola instead of Blackstock !!
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                    but we dont solely have to rely on any money we get for them do we?
                    No idea? We shouldn't have to because even poorer owners than our own are prepared to spend money to get quality in.

I still don't think we should sell Blackstock until he is the worse striker we have.

Comment

We should keep Dex but looks unlikely he'll come back.The deal therefore to sell Camp and unfortunately Dex is justified with the purchase of at least 1 quality striker to come our way to replace him.
                      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Assuming young Elvijs is stepping up to the bench (if we have a keeper on the bench) - bite their hands off! Blackstock is not good enough for where we want to be this time next year and to me, doesn't look prepared to work on getting better. A hungry lower division striker with pace please - and maybe a more experienced foreign striker to add to the squad.
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          We know what we had with Blackstock. Adebola wants a two year contract, if the club only buy as a replacement, then I will be posting on it everyday. We do not pay £200 more to have Adebola instead of Blackstock !!
                          I agree, it does not make sense to sell Blackstock for £2m and then sign Adebola on a two year deal and pay more in wages to him, I know he is free but he is 34, slow and coming to end of his career.

I know they wish to rid Blackstock for whatever reason but surely they must have a couple of players lined up to take his place?

But then again, only Q.P.R. could sign a left back (Borrowdale) when nobody wanted him.

Comment

got to take that kind of money for these 2 but and a very big but im afraid the new manager proberly wont see a penny of it.
                            they will be replaced with 2 freebies or loan's maybe another 18 year old foriegn sensation!!!! god i cant wait

Comment

I am all for selling them if the board are willing to replace Dex with a quality striker.

Not bothered about Camp going.

Comment

Working...
                              X