Venables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venables

gone v quiet on him. are we to take it that it was all just a wind up?

its

sad but i just dont think he would come to us it looks almost certain to be gigi de canio

Comment

I like Venables and think he would make a good short term manager (i.e. get us up and stay up).

However, the truth is I would be saying this with my heart not my head as it has been years since he has done anything to earn that sort of comment !!

One thing he would do... is raise our profile as he is good at playing the media.
      Also... if he had Gareth as number two then I feel it would be a good partnership.

One thing I am sure... he would be better than De Canio. I never disliked the man but he has walked once and he is not the man to get us promoted. IMO.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!.

Let's move forwards not backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

Let's move forwards not backwards.
          Yeahhhhh, Gigi, Gigi, Gigi, Gigi, Gigi, attack, attack, attack attack, attack!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            Yeahhhhh, Gigi, Gigi, Gigi, Gigi, Gigi, attack, attack, attack attack, attack!!!!!!!!!
            Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!.

Not him either!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              gone v quiet on him. are we to take it that it was all just a wind up?

I always thought it might be a wind up, to be honest is he really the sort of manager we need right now?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
              X