Why isn't there more anger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't there more anger...

... that Lopez has been let go? I thought he wd be one of our key players next season and seems like a massive blunder when he was available for nothing. Unless his wage demands remained astronomical, just seems crazy. There are half a dozen players I'd cheerfully have off-loaded first. I just hope because he was being paid week by week they simply thought it wasn't worth contracting him over the close season and that they will sort out a contract in a month or so - but sadly I'm not holding my breath...

I hope we get him back. Him and Buzz in the middle would be great. There must be people in the club who realise this.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      ... that Lopez has been let go? I thought he wd be one of our key players next season and seems like a massive blunder when he was available for nothing. Unless his wage demands remained astronomical, just seems crazy. There are half a dozen players I'd cheerfully have off-loaded first. I just hope because he was being paid week by week they simply thought it wasn't worth contracting him over the close season and that they will sort out a contract in a month or so - but sadly I'm not holding my breath...
      I agree but because it was a player that Paladini brought to the club I feel some fans feel they cannot express themselves unfortunately that on this occasion at least he was a very decent player.

Comment

I'm with you all the way mate, I'd happily get rid of Legiertwood, Rowlands & Mahon for Lopez. IMO one of the best midfielders we've had since our days in the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          I'm with you all the way mate, I'd happily get rid of Legiertwood, Rowlands & Mahon for Lopez. IMO one of the best midfielders we've had since our days in the PL.
          Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            I agree but because it was a player that Paladini brought to the club I feel some fans feel they cannot express themselves unfortunately that on this occasion at least he was a very decent player.

Sousa brought him in what are you talking about?

Comment

Wouldnt go that far. Both legs and rowly are better imo but I would still keep him though
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

took crap corners though

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                  Wouldnt go that far. Both legs and rowly are better imo but I would still keep him though
                  Gotta say I do find myself disagreeing with a lot of what you say.

If we are serious about getting promoted next season then Legiertwood & Rowlands will be nothing but benchwarmers at the very most.

Comment

Sousa brought him in what are you talking about?
                    I think you wrong there but no point arguing about it.

On a serious note if it is or was proved that Paladini found him do you believe that a lot of fans would not lavish so much praise?

Serious question as I honestly believe that if a player is a Sousa find and turned out to crap then excuses are made but if Paladini then the flak starts flying.

Not saying that Paladini deserves it some of the time mind as there have been some real shockers signed by him to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                      took crap corners though
                      Could never be as bad as Hogan yesterday as I dont think one of his beat the first man all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        I think you wrong there but no point arguing about it.

On a serious note if it is or was proved that Paladini found him do you believe that a lot of fans would not lavish so much praise?

Serious question as I honestly believe that if a player is a Sousa find and turned out to crap then excuses are made but if Paladini then the flak starts flying.

Not saying that Paladini deserves it some of the time mind as there have been some real shockers signed by him to say the least
                        Thought it was common knowledge that Sousa brought Lopez in?

Comment

to be fair, if you thought GP brought him in, you would use a different angle.

Turned down by Blackburn and Portsmouth, why the hell have we signed him on loan?, would be your reasoning. He has scored one cracking goal, but he is no better than Rowlands and certainly no better than Buzsacky.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Thought it was common knowledge that Sousa brought Lopez in?
                            Strangly enough I honestly thought it was common knowledge that it was Paladini as I remember at the time of the signing many were complaining that he had failed a medical at Birmingham and Paladini was wasting money on wages for him etc to sit in the treatment room.

Apologies if I am wrong by the way.

Comment

Even if GP brought him in he is a fantastic player for us at this level, a lot people don't appreciate that this guy had some pretty serious injuries and had barely kicked a ball all season before he came to us.

A far better player than both Legiertwood & Rowlands and should be partnering Buzsaky in centre midfield next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X